1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about Troopkill?

Discussion in 'Battle Tactics' started by SMK1, Aug 25, 2018.

1. SMK1

SMK1 New Citizen

During Free For All they have rules for getting points (no points hitting 5 TH lower), why do you give Troopkill stats for a TH 24 hitting a TH 9?

2. dlz9345X

dlz9345X Liked Citizen

Well the troop kill stat just measures how many troops you’ve killed (regardless of what town hall). During the event, ATA wants higher level town halls to attack similar levels. In my opinion, it would be better if it was like 3 town halls, but this is to ensure that getting points should be harder by forcing them to attack harder town halls.

3. SMK1

SMK1 New Citizen

So why do they want to give incentive for TH 24 to zero TH 9 outside of events? Just to pad their Troopkill stats it's not like it's a challenge just inflated stats.

4. dlz9345X

dlz9345X Liked Citizen

Don’t ask me... I’m wondering why there is one at all. Even if it was made 5 th lower, it would still be the same, just town hall 14s zeroing town hall 9s. I just don’t think the troop kills should be counting under town hall 5. Either you have one, or you don’t. I just think it would be best just to get rid of the leaderboard for it and provide less incentive.

This is mostly because town hall is not the best measurement of strength, I can zero many town hall 15s (although they are inactive and have many troops already killed). Neither is might the best measurement. I have no idea what is though.