1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

I just saw how a player attacked another one 50 times in a row

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Magno, May 30, 2019.

?

Should there be a free shield in case players where attacked multiple times while offline?

1. Yes , so players are protected in case of ppl looking to exploit a possible dragon xp farm

2. No , becouse they should be online at all times and be able to always have a shield

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Magno

Magno New Citizen

Why is that allowed? , why doesn't the game gives you something like a free temporal shield after being attacked and being destroyed like most games of this kind , I see no point in atacking another player that many times except for scarring them so they dont want to play anymore , allowing this to happen, even if the game in competition , more so if there is a recompense for so , is reinforcing a bully like conduct

2. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

Players attack each other that much to "zero" them. This means they are going for troop kills and are attempting to kill every troop which doesn't fill that players hospital.

This is a mechanic of the game which is necessary so players don't grow to be too large. It can be quite an annoying mechanic though if the attacking player is multiple times larger than the defenders.

A free shield would defeat the purpose of the game. However a system which protects more huntresses or trophy huntresses would help the game a lot since the defending player could make a come back instead of being too injured to slay anything. These discussions have happened many times in the Ideas + Feature Requests thread. Look through there until you find a suggestion you can support. :)

_Glo_, Bophadese1, Decent and 8 others like this.
  3. SalmonCanyon

SalmonCanyon Liked Citizen

This is one of the only games of its type that doesn’t have a auto shield mechanic if you’re being excessively attacked while offline.

The players and devs should be pushing for PvP mechanics that let players show who is better, not who is online or who has more friends.

4. Multiplat

Don't get me wrong. I agree that a mechanic needs to be in place to protect players from being reset so easily. The problem is that ATA ignores all of our ideas regarding that because the big spenders want the freedom to zero whoever they want. :/

RickMWolf, Jahrbii, HennyBot and 4 others like this.
  5. PopularMonster

PopularMonster Citizen

You just saw a player attack a player 50 times? Damm, you lucky af, wish I could of witnessed that - errrr I mean, that's sad, yeah... sad. Yeah.

Splyt_, MistressNyx, MONKEY and 3 others like this.
  6. Daigger

Daigger New Citizen

When that first happened to me. I thought the same. Why don't I get a free shield. So now I'm used to it and it's expected. I just make sure I'm not OC and make sure my dragons and defense is up to snuff. All part of the game...

7. dlz9345X

dlz9345X Liked Citizen

I’m pretty sure you don’t get dragon xp from attacking someone so I have no idea what you mean by a possible dragon xp farm... while it’s unfortunate that zeroing is almost a daily thing, you just got to be smart when you are playing. Shield 24 hours on ffa. Never be oc and unshielded. Don’t make someone bigger than you mad. Don’t get into clan “wars”.

I agree though that ATA shouldn’t be expecting us online 24/7. I really hope they stop the temporary “quick” events in the special events as THEY ARE ALWAYS ON WHEN ITS 3 AM IN THE MORNING. Please, if you are going to continue to do those stupid events, NEVER DO A QUICK SLAUGHTER. Thx for listening

8. King_Fox

King_Fox New Citizen

I think the idea of it makes the game unique, they supply you with enough shields to protect when a FFA event is on over night and while it's in the day you can monitor if your getting smacked down or not. If someone has put in more time (or money unfortunately) then they will have an advantage but with a good defence and hospitals it lowers the damage you take when you get zerod, think that if you have enough defence it'll take rally's to kill you and if your offline for 5-10 of them you'll take some damage but 50... I don't think someone could hit those without me realising

9. Multiplat

Actually this game is well known for having a broken notification system. ATA claimed we wont get notifications because of our cell signal. Some players will have 100+ battle notifications pop up at once well after they are zeroed.

Heck I have lgged in to find troops hospitalized without a single notification. I only had like 30k troops home so i was confused but oh well.

Dont trust the notification system. 👀

As for your previous statement about the hospital keeping the game playable, that is actually only correct until players unlock t3 troops. Im th24 with a 600k protected cap and 426k march cap. If I get zeroed, that means my one full march would be some mix between trophy hunts, pugskasteers, and royal knights. That is not a very effective way of playing the game. The same can be said for th18's just getting t3's.

Morale of the story, maintain 200k gems and 100m food tokens so when you get zeroed (we all do) you can rebuild. 👍

10. Sativa1

Sativa1 New Citizen

Allowing constant attacking adds to the gaming experience there's no point in a war game where there is no threat of losing something the threat of losing all your troops while is quite scary makes the game interesting if someone is arguing with you or something you always have that in your back pocket also what would be the point in the ffa event if you can't kill someone's troops.

BooWhoScrewYou likes this.
  11. dlz9345X

dlz9345X Liked Citizen

Agreed... although we can all agree that you are probably a donkey hole if you are a town hall 25 zeroing every new town hall 9 😂

DianaD and Rks_are_bs like this.
  12. Tom_Foolery

Tom_Foolery New Citizen

Maybe there should be a cost to attacking players? A low cost so you can still enjoy the a war, maybe like 10-15 like when attacking monster in your city?

13. Chimmychonga

Chimmychonga Helpful Citizen

Maybe everyone should just be able to have infinite shields, I mean it’s not like this is a war game or anything right?

Rks_are_bs likes this.
  14. Multiplat

The problem is that this is an unbalanced war game. The winners will always be whoever has the deepest pockets. Any small spenders or free to plays will always be harassed by those who dump cash like it is the newest trend. It is just the bigger flaw within the game and of course ATA will not attempt to fix it since any fixes would mess with their income.

That is why players keep recommending fixes yet ATA ignores every single one of them.

BaileysNAShoe and Spekky like this.
  15. Not_Good

Not_Good New Citizen

Not oc doesn't mean you are safe.. Many out there like to zero for fun

16. Rks_are_bs

Rks_are_bs New Citizen

😂

17. Rks_are_bs

Rks_are_bs New Citizen

😂😂

18. Rks_are_bs

Rks_are_bs New Citizen

Where’s my participation trophy 🏆???
    I haven’t got my participation trophy yet!!!!!!
    ❄️ ❄️ ❄️

19. Just_A_Ghost

Just_A_Ghost Citizen

Suck it up princess.
    I've been zeroed, while asleep. 9m Troops.
    It's a war game. Not candy crush.

BooWhoScrewYou likes this.
  20. SalmonCanyon

SalmonCanyon Liked Citizen

90% of the game is PvE, why do the idiots keep reciting “it’s a war game” which was originally said by someone who quit the game because they didn’t like the PvP mechanics and the lack ways to PvP in the first place?

This game has the most uninventive PvP system that only ends up with people quitting the game. I shouldn’t have to wait till you go to sleep just to partake in PvP. I shouldn’t have to win 50 defenses in a row only to lose the next 50 because of troop injuries.

It’s one of the only “war” games I’ve played where the PvE is where most of the player base enjoys gameplay and PvP is literally just PvE because the only good time for attacking other players is when they’re unable to also play.

BaileysNAShoe, DianaD, AProbe and 4 others like this.