1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

2nd Annual Grand Hampionship II

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 17, 2019.

1. [ATA]Grant

A Thinking Ape

LAUNCHES JULY 18TH, 2PM PT

Join us for the upcoming 2nd Annual Grand Hampionship II and Box Seats seasonal events, kicking off July 18th at 2PM PT
    [​IMG]
    Put some hop into your step during our main event, 2nd Annual Grand Hampionship II, running from July 18th @ 2PM PT through August 5th @ 2PM PT.

[​IMG]

Earn Shield Tokens from Solo, Clan, and special Pop-up Events, as well as from the special Steel Strongbox chest in the store to earn progress in the main event and earn rewards!

[​IMG]

Keep your eye on the upcoming tab to know what events to expect during the event.
    Note: This event is available for players TH 7+

[​IMG]
    In addition to our hare-raising main event, be sure to check out Box Seats, our special optional premium event, by purchasing a Box Seat Ticket from the store.

[​IMG]

This premium event provides additional rewards for the Shield Tokens you collect, and includes CHALLENGE REWARDS.
    [​IMG]
    These exclusive rewards are available in our Box Seats premium event and aren't for the faint of heart.

After completing the base set of Quest Rewards, your progress bar will update to show your progress towards the different challenge reward goals. These are lofty achievements, meaning not everyone will reach them, and any Kingdom that is able to will have proven itself to be truly outstanding.

POP-UP EVENTS
    Over the course of the entire event, there will be various Pop-up Events taking place, in addition to the regular Solo Events. Keep your eye on the events section as you play, as prep timers will show up an hour before each Pop-up Event starts.

KNIGHT WATCH
    (7/19 @ 2PM PT ~ 7/26@ 2PM PT)
    Work together across the realms to Kill Monsters and earn points in this community challenge!
    All players will contribute to this event goal, and work to unlock bonuses to Chow and Relic Drop Rates that will activate on Saturday, July 27th @ 2PM PT and last until Tuesday, July 30th @ 2PM PT.

Note: The bonus players receive will be based on the highest reward tier earned

RAID PARADE
    (8/4 @ 2PM PT ~ 8/11 @ 2PM PT)
    Work together across the realms to Complete Raids and earn points in this community challenge!
    All players will contribute to this event goal, and work to unlock bonuses to Resources earned from PvE Actions (including Raids) that will activate on Monday, August 12th @ 2PM PT and last until Thursday, August 15th @ 2PM PT.

Note: The bonus players receive will be based on the highest reward tier earned

CLAN SHRINE SPREE
    Earn great rewards with your Clan, including Armor Keys by capturing Shrines during the Clan Shrine Spree Quest.

[​IMG]

Note: Clan Shrine Spree is only in Realms 92 and below.
    Note: This event is available for players TH 15+

THEMED CHAT BUBBLES
    All Avatars earned from these events will temporarily upgrade your chat bubble!

Until the start of the next seasonal event,
    players who have one of the following avatars equipped will have one of two unique chat bubble styles in both realm and clan chat!

[​IMG]
    AVAILABLE FROM
    Cirdec, the Wily
    Anaid, the Fierce
    Xxarb, the Sturdy
    Aglo, the Sharp-Tongued
    Ddot, the Anxious

[​IMG]
    AVAILABLE FROM
    Shay, the Shiny
    Taylor, the Tower
    Rosie, the Riveted
    Chainmail Charlie
    Alex Armor​

2. NaramonUnairu

NaramonUnairu New Citizen

Shield tokens are unavaliable. I am seeing bullseye tokens and the "Like Mother, Like Daughter" event rewards for the "Kight Shift" event.

3. [ATA]Grant

A Thinking Ape

We're going to be fixing this momentarily, in the meantime you can fix it on your own device by clicking Clear Techtree in settings

4. ProfessorDaddy

ProfessorDaddy Liked Citizen

The rewards for the basic event quest are actually getting pretty good! Love that!!

However, I honestly would really like to see my $10 go significantly further than it does in the premium event.

The thing is, I really want to buy them! There’s quite a few tiers, and most have a long string of items as rewards!

But when I really start to add up what seems to be a ton of rewards, I find that without completing every single tier, I would probably be better off spending my money elsewhere in the game, or (more likely) outside of the game.

Just beef those non-challenge rewards up and you’ve essentially got another subscription service that could be really hard to miss out on.

Just saying. 🐸☕️

SicariuS and AuldLangCyn like this.