1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Shield Breaker

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Fletchskin123, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Fletchskin123

Fletchskin123 New Citizen

So here’s my idea for a new item to add to the gem market, we will just call it the shield breaker say for like 25,000 gems you get an item that prematurely breaks someone’s shield so that you get a chance to attack them cuz some people literally can shield for 6 months straight and it’s silly

2. DJ_GoldRock

DJ_GoldRock Citizen

What do you can be an and zero them? Smh that is something only a whale would say(I do spend...Not a lot) playing these types of games and reviewing them is kind of my thing! In the last six months I probably have played over 60 of these MMO type games, most I have dropped within a week! And honestly most of them are dead with dead servers...A lot of the new war games died quickly and you wanna know why because of idiots zeroing players or being a and tile hitting! and not letting them have a chance to grow and yes I get it’s a wargame but you got a let people grow! That’s what I love about my server 104! You don’t have to shield 24/7! The whales get that if you keep zeroing players and not letting them grow all that money you spent was a big waste because your server is dead ! Besides being greedy bastards that’s what happen with mobile strike.. at one time they had so many servers that were packed but within six months or less pretty much all died because of idiots just constantly hitting someone & zeroing them! Freaking dbags!

GoddessLashby likes this.
  3. FletchyBaby

FletchyBaby New Citizen

Um i am a 300m players on 109 and spend no money on this game but I still want to break peoples shields when they sit behind them like babies and troll all day and night. You sound kind of like a whiner like o god dont beat me up big wallet warrior ....pffft boring I wanna buy items like this so our small clan can teleport onto a BIG person and rally them without them hiding from within the safety of a shield.

4. Just_A_Ghost

Just_A_Ghost Citizen

If that's what you want move to realm 10 or any unrestricted realm.
    There are plenty of players unshielded for you to test your big mouth on.
    Come on over, let's party.🎉

5. GoddessLashby

GoddessLashby New Citizen

You know, if you have the ability to break thier shield, they have the ability to break yours. Some of us shield constantly because that is the only way to grow around so many that well hit us to stop us from growing. If a shield breaker became available in this game or any game like it, it would kill the game because thered be no point in having a shield at all.

mrbubbles likes this.
  6. SWJJ

SWJJ New Citizen

Break someone's shield, lol sounds like something a "" would say. Lol

#6 SWJJ, Jul 27, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2020