1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Event 🪄Witch Arcana Cross Over🪄

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Todd, Feb 8, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [ATA]Todd

Staff Member A Thinking Ape

[​IMG]
    What you need to know
    Despite repeated warnings from, well, basically everyone. (Yes, everyone, including weird hermits who live in the woods and that weird fat pigeon that lives in town) Cedric is yet again insisting that he can improve on teleportation potions. While we're still having nightmares about that cat, trying to stop him might involve actually touching him and no one is really that keen on the idea, so his experiments have continued. Most have resulted in what could charitably described as big Heckin' failures, this last one actually seems...stable? I mean sure, it's ripped a hole through time and space, as Cedric plays with the very fabric of creation as if he was a child toying with forces objectively outside of his understanding, but hey, it's open and it's holding! For now anyway.

We once again called for our bravest explorers and adventurers to venture forth into the breach, that they might discover its secrets and come back with news of this new world. However none were brave or foolhardy enough to go through a shimmering rip in reality, as apparently even Heckfire's adventurers draw the line at "suicidal forays into whatever nonsense Cedric has cooked up this time". So instead, we tied a rope to Todd and shoved him through. Unfortunately, when we pulled the rope back in an hour, he was still there. Still, he did make a report, so it's not a total loss.

He said he that the portal leads to a sort of castle, but full of smart people instead of unwashed peasants and ham scarfing knights. Something called a...School? Are we saying that right? Supposedly, you learn there, so we're sending Heckfire's best and Brightest over to check the place out, ideally graduate from a place of education that doesn't treat leeches as a miracle cure, and bring back some riches while they're at it! So grab your weird learning caps and the robes with the least moth bites in them and head through the portal to Wakehollow Academy. Witch Arcana awaits!

What is it?
    A very special Kingdoms of Heckfire/Witch Arcana Cross Promotion campaign! You can earn unique rewards in Kingdoms at Heckfire by bringing prestige and honour to Wakehollow Academy in Witch Arcana!

When?
    The promotion is limited and will only last from reset March 16th, 2023 to May 11th, 2023 so make sure you keep an eye on the date!

*UPDATE* Due to technical issues the launch of the cross promo has been slightly delayed. We will post updates as they become available.

How do I earn these very educated rewards?

STEP 1 - Attach/Create an ATA ID on both your Kingdoms of Heckfire and Witch Arcana accounts via the "Extras" menu.

MAKE SURE THAT IT IS THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS! It's very important since this is how we will track your progress. If you need assistance with this, please contact our in-game help system so you don't miss out!
    [​IMG]
    IMPORTANT NOTE! To create an ATA ID for your KoH account go to your "extras" menu and select ATA id. If you've lost access to your ATA ID and would like to create a new one just open a ticket with us in game and we'll be happy to assist you!

STEP 2 - Play Witch Arcana until you reach Great Hall Level 3 and tap on the pop up that invites you to the crossover and you're set. Yup, it's that easy!

Rewards will be provided for all games linked to the same ATA id, so if you're also playing PIMD or KaW, you'll earn rewards there too! So double check your ATA id to make sure you get the goods!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

STEP 3 - Reach different Great Hall levels to earn rewards in your home game!

Take a look below to discover the rewards that await you!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I already have a Witch Arcana account – can I use that for this event?
    -Yes, you can! We love our early adopters, and you will receive rewards for previous Great hall levels you've achieved at Witch Arcana's reset, which is 1 PM Pacific Time daily.

How do I download Witch Arcana?
    -Tap below depending on your device!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Do I need an ATA ID to participate?
    Absolutely, yes! You must have the same ATA ID connected to your Witch Arcana account as your Kingdoms of Heckfire account. Don't worry, adding one is easy, and our in-game help system is standing by to assist you if you encounter any difficulties.

When will I receive my Rewards?
    -Rewards will be distributed daily at 1 PM PT and at several intervals throughout the day. It may take a little bit of time to fully distribute them, so don't worry if they don't show up right away.

I've reached Great Hall [insert your level here]. Why don't I have my rewards on my Kingdoms of Heckfire account yet?

Don't panic! First, make sure your Witch Arcana and Kingdoms of Heckfire accounts are connected with the SAME ATA ID. That's how we'll know which KoH account to give rewards to!

Next, make sure your Great Hall is at least Level 3 so you would have been able to start the Witch Arcana Crossover quest.

If all that is good and still no rewards, make sure you have completed the Story quest and have seen the dialogue in the latest stage of your Crossover story quest.

Finally, its important to remember that these rewards will be going out at set intervals. We will be distributing rewards every TWO HOURS starting at 1:30 PM PDT! If you haven't logged into KoH in two hours, you will receive your rewards the next time rewards are being given out (every two hours) 🙌

What if I've already got a Witch Arcana account?
    Then you get a head start! If your account is already linked to the same ATA id, you'll gain those rewards retroactively during the first reward distribution after you accept the story quest, so there's no need to start a new account to participate.

Will the release of Witch Arcana affect Kingdoms of Heckfire?
    -Nope, while we're excited for the release of Witch Arcana, we're still going to supporting Kingdoms of Heckfire and will be bringing you new content in both as we move forward.

#1 [ATA]Todd, Feb 8, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2023
  2. DoctorHoo

DoctorHoo New Citizen

Okay, ninguém vai dizer nada? 👀
    Normalmente o pessoal fica pistola nos fóruns do PIMD 😅🤣🤣

3. Zanni

Zanni New Citizen

Witch Hat Ruby so cute 🥹❤️

4. Outdoortoast

Outdoortoast New Citizen

Why were the rewards suddenly changed? At minimum, the 180 idol key drop bits were changed. I started witch arcana under the assumption I was going to receive the rewards as posted, and am now kind of regretting deciding to push for rewards that are apparently getting reduced in the middle of things.

Good_guy_James, DoctorHoo and Soki like this.
  5. SirSHZ

SirSHZ New Citizen

Rewards changed again. How can you keep changing the rewards after the event has started? Gold went from 35 billion to 35 million earlier today. With no actual acknowledgment of the change.

DoctorHoo and Soki like this.
  6. Solemn_Remnant

Solemn_Remnant New Citizen

Where's the list of opposite equivalent achievements? I have made it to Town Hall 14 in just 7 days in KoH. I would like to know what rewards that unlocks in Witch Arcana.

7. DoctorHoo

DoctorHoo New Citizen

There's no rewards from other ATA games to WA, only from WA to the other games

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.