1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Paid for an Advantage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NoTolerance, Feb 7, 2018.

1. NoTolerance

NoTolerance Citizen

Actually bought the legendary dragon bundle for the advantages they have.

By giving them away for free you're essentially spitting in the face of everyone who paid money for these bundles.

MOAR2 likes this.
  2. Fear

Fear Citizen

They only gave away legendary dragons during the Beta stage, which was months ago. You can no longer get them for free.

If you're referring to the legendary dragon shards that they're offering as rewards for the upcoming Valentines Event, if you don't have the dragons, you won't be able to use them so you won't lose your so called "advantage".

3. NoTolerance

NoTolerance Citizen

Go to the shop then chests. Everyone who didn't get a free dragon in the beta got a free dragon today.

MOAR2 likes this.
  4. NoTolerance

NoTolerance Citizen

You only got shards in the chest because you received a free dragon in the beta stage.

5. __Mystic__

__Mystic__ New Citizen

I don’t get anything because I paid for mine. Oh yeah, that’s fair! No extra shards for legends, no gems....nada.

And the response from ATA: “We will consider your feedback for our next promotion.” Great! What’s that going to be? Everyone who never spent a dime gets 10 billion gems and auto promoted to lvl 25?

MOAR2 likes this.
  6. CantThinkAName

CantThinkAName New Citizen

I don't see that in the store is that some sort of a glitch or something

7. MOAR2

MOAR2 Citizen

You're wrong they did give out free dragons today to players that didn't purchase all three of them.

8. Valgrim

Valgrim New Citizen

I got one yesterday. Beforehand I bought the other two and was planning to get the third one. Cause of the what 64k gems you get with it for only $50 opposed to $200. And no some people got it without buying any of the others. My buddy got one and hasn't dropped a cent. You know what though he's planning to keep playing now cause of that. I'm pretty sure thats what the devs were thinking about, the non pocket warriors. Not an insult I dropped a lot of money in the first week of playing. Not everyone has cash to drop into a game that doesn't mean that they should be at that much of a disadvantage also, it was one not all three.

9. NymbusNox

NymbusNox New Citizen

Yeah, my friend got the twins Rekker and Bob for free. I had to pay for mine.

10. Ahli

Ahli New Citizen

I missed out on free dragons? 😨

11. CookieThief

CookieThief New Citizen

U paid for yours, but u got them earlier, essentially like a early access dragon to level up faster. That’s what you are paying for. IMO they shld be free but if u want shards, u have to wait for special events if not purchase them using real money. That shld be the way. Not making people buying to get it.