1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

KOH HUGE FLAW ATA...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mrsirman, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Mrsirman

Mrsirman Citizen

Ata i think u guys fail to recognize the seriousiness of the pvp flaw in ur app... This flaw has more people quit than anything else on this app...

Ok so recently i was zerod... I lost about 5mil in ally gold about 800k t3 troops and about 50+ mil in might. the player was 3xs my size with a def wall at 7.6 billion... Meaning not even my clan could rally back or defend... I lost all that in under a hr... 99+ attacks... And even a few of my members trying to defend were zerod ... All over a unhit titan that was claimed by another player...

This is the biggest flaw ATA u tell us to make troops to be better and we do... BUT our old troops are still left behind... These old t1 t2 troops cant be dropped cant be upgraded... So we are left with them... Well they fill up hospital first... SO I DIDNT GET MY T1 OR T2 KILLED OFF BUT 800K T3S DIED... this is bullcrap... Hence y i had a 50 mil might drop... But thats not even the bad part.. I can no longer hit lv2 titans or even take part on event as u set it to a th lv ... I was able to send out 241mil might marches... After i was zerod i can barely send 100mil might... All because of those t1 t2 troops... My defense dropped 1.2billion... So what do i do im basically dropped down to where i was at th15... And finding someone in my th range with under 100mil def id probably be hitting a inactive... I brought up before and u said wards/hosp are there for troops yeah they save some the crappy unusable ones... There are guys playing currently with over 1mil t2s.. Almost impossible to convert over with current mechanics... So i ask around what guys are doing to prevent this... They are sending troops on suicide missions to die... Now THAT AINT RIGHT ATA.. U expecting guys to kill off their old troop by failing on another in order not to be screwed over by game mechanics... THIS ALSO MEANS UR PVP EVENTS ARE A SHAM AS WELL AS KILLS LB IS FRIVILOUS AS UR FORCING PLAYERS TO FAIL FEED PLAYERS... NOW I WAS AROUND DURING FARM YOU TO RESET /PIN U TIL RESET DAYS... I was there when u stopped feeding fails on smash... I was there when u killed farming for ec on pimd.. I been around ata for a long time on every app except future combat...

These mechanics are where most of ur players quit... I got zerod... But now i still got all my damn t1 t2s still forcing me to try to suicide them off on another player to prevent from it happening again.. And then start all over again without def or marches until they can be built up... I lost a great deal of money on that zeroing and dont really see a reason to blow more for it just to happen further along in the game again... I SPOKE TO U GUYS ABOUT AUTO SHIELDS BEFORE LIKE MOST UR OTHER APPS... All this happend in less than a hr... U guys need to protect our investments if u want us to keep investing.. Wether its cash or just time... We are investing in u...

Im on the fence about continuing with this app... N i loved this app blew thousands of dollars on it... But this flaw is crazy ... I gotta go find some one to drop 400k loses n injuries n kills on now if i did then not play until a decent march/ defense can be rebuilt for a th22 player yeah hold on let me put up a 3 day shield lmfao thats a joke... I lost 800k t3 in under a hr... This has effected my whole clan as im owner... Having a owner not be able to take part in these event is horrible...

This is 2nd event ata has locked me out of... U can referance my other thread... Locked out of event...

This allowing of bigger players to control the direction of littler players growth is whats gonna kill ur players off...
    If anything when zerod it should kill ur t1s n t2s off n leave t3s... If that wouldve happend id still be hurt but could still send full marches and have ok defense for my size... And partake in events... Ive lost so much behind this i mean look at my record i blew maybe 20k-30k gems on troops that day prior to this... I blow gems every troop event... Only to have months of work n hundreds of dollars erased n set back to troops i had when i first downloaded app...

What do i do next ata?

2. SnowMena

SnowMena New Citizen

That is a terrible thing to have happen and I can totally see your point. I have a lot of T1 and T2 that do absolutely nothing for me now. And although I’m not a pvp person I know if I get hit, I want to save my T3’s over my guards.

3. Mrsirman

Mrsirman Citizen

4. Whojamaflip

Whojamaflip Citizen

I agree that filling the hospital with low tier troops does seem like a waste of space. They should give up their beds for T3 or higher

5. Dylan42

Dylan42 New Citizen

Agreed

RallyHo likes this.
  6. PettyAFRae

PettyAFRae New Citizen

Bass I agree! PvP is broken me and my clan just merely defended a clan mate and I lost a bunch of T3 troops losing up to 5.6 mil might while my other clan mate lost 15 mil plus! However, we made the clan slaughter quest, but at what price is that..? I have to say I agree.

7. Mrsirman

Mrsirman Citizen

ATTENTION ATA...

RallyHo likes this.
  8. Mrsirman

Mrsirman Citizen

ATTN: DEVS

RallyHo likes this.
  9. Renley

Renley New Citizen

This is how the game should work. If your high tier troops always went into the hospital first you could stack up ridiculous numbers of tier 1s to use as a meat shield. No one wants to have to build a ton of tier 1s all the time because it’s the best strategy. Kill off your lower tier troops by attacking someone. If you don’t want to pvp there’s a lot of building games out there such as FarmVille or sim city. ATA will never change this mechanic.

10. DeViLs_iLLeST

DeViLs_iLLeST Liked Citizen

No offense but I don’t see how you had lost 800k t3 troops and only 50m in might that just seems off too me.

But the issue with hospital cap and saving the trash troops instead of the good troops has been addressed with ata but it leads to one question. “ how would the defense work?” Like would you rather your strong defense get taken out of the game first leaving only weak defenders or would you want your weak troops taken out first?

Dinkum and RallyHo like this.
  11. Mrsirman

Mrsirman Citizen

You seem to be missing the point let me break even further down so u can understand... This is why kills lb is meaninless i tested by feeding my low teir troops off... Result... I controlled the last kill event and fed them to unreachable numbers above our normal 1st n 2nd place players... And every other app they changed mechanics im not new to gaming or ata.... They set events according to th lv ... Once zerod only leaving t1/t2 a player cant take part in event... I went from hitting lv 7 ... To not being able to send full marches at a lv 5 lol see i lost 50mil on reg. Might... I lost 200mil march power... Making it unable to comply with their event status for my th lv... Essentially cant do nothing... Lol

RallyHo likes this.
  12. Mrsirman

Mrsirman Citizen

They could implimate a lving system to make them useful... You could sell back at discounted rate for rss... Mutagens... There are so many options... Or just kill off littlest troops first... Its far from rocket science lol had they killed off my little ones first id still be able to march full march and partake in event...

RallyHo likes this.
  13. Mrsirman

Mrsirman Citizen

T1s as a meat shield lmao ... Have u ever hit a base stacked with low lv troops? T3s take them out in bunchs building t1s would be a waste of time n money... N we got a guy with over 1mil t2s for def... Cant be hit yet but cant transition to t3/t4 neither cuz they will just get killed off after guards hit the hospitial... Idk what ur trying to say with any of what u said but if u need answers just ask... Been around ata for yrs ... Lb most apps ... Ata has changed them everytime... Gaw they changed mechanics to prevent farming til reset.. Pimd they removed ec farming etc...smash they removed feeding to lb... Current kills lb is from feeding t1 t2 just like smash... After being zerod with low lv troops its basically a reset as i cant comply with req set by ata for events etc...

RallyHo likes this.
  14. Mrsirman

Mrsirman Citizen

I lost 800k bout 51mil reg. Might as i have a ton of wards n retained almost half my troops... March wise i lost 240mil might + on marches... Lost 1.2 bil in def...i had over 1mil + troops ...

RallyHo likes this.
  15. KonahaVillage

KonahaVillage New Citizen

RallyHo likes this.
  16. KonahaVillage

KonahaVillage New Citizen

I suggest you apply yourself a shield rotation that spans every 3 days.
    ATA wants you to buy the bundles buddy. Good luck

RallyHo likes this.
  17. Mrsirman

Mrsirman Citizen

Sounds like a plan except it took under a hr to shed 800k troops id be forever shielded lol idk i know half our realm quit over zeroing... If they lose players theres noone to buy these packs and bundles... N yes i have shields... I spend good here... Around a couple grand so far...

CantThinkAName likes this.
  18. Mrsirman

Mrsirman Citizen

Take weak out first of course... Lol

19. DeViLs_iLLeST

DeViLs_iLLeST Liked Citizen

Ok so the weak go into the hospital first as it is set currently

20. Mrsirman

Mrsirman Citizen

Yes... So it saves weak n kills strong currently...