1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Ruined the fun

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by slickery, Jul 1, 2018.

1. slickery

slickery Citizen

The game allowing bigger players to literally burn you to the ground is pretty lame. The same person hit me 35 times. That's ridiculous.

2. MizMezzie

MizMezzie Citizen

Agreed. Every event appears to be geared towards giving bigger players even more advantage over the smaller ones. I'm pretty done with this game.

3. DeViLs_iLLeST

DeViLs_iLLeST Liked Citizen

So what you’re saying is you would rather play a game with zero pvp.... got it

4. HavelockVetinari

Well, the true prize for being the biggest and baddest player around, is that you get to be the biggest and badest player around.

Main problem with things like the tax and the shrine feature as it is used now is that it gives additional benefits to those who do not need it.

Once the recruiting base dries up,
    The whales are left floundering at the beach

5. ButterBean

ButterBean Liked Citizen

You’re a new citizen, but you certainly wasn’t born yesterday. You will get all the brown nosed asshats on here trying to support the mechanics, I’m certain they are paid or supported by ATA (my assement as no one can be that stupid). But you have found one of the most idiotic mechanics ever created. There are zero hit restrictions, and zero cost in pvp actions. Idiots will say “so you want to play a game with no pvp”... When in reality you want a system that is fair for all. When a player is significantly more powerful the loses they actually take on attacking weaker players are so low, you may lose months of work in a few minutes while they may lose a days worth at most. ATA are constantly giving invalid reasons and explanations, they like to say there is little benefit for attacking smaller people. This is completely untrue, it all depends on what rss you have, and although ATA don’t care that you lost months of work I can assure you the people that are actually affected do. All in all there is only 1 way to stop this, it’s simply go big or go home. This means that you have two options, you create a army so big that no one can solo hit you, or you have a tiny army that is below your hospital cap... Other than this you’re basically a lamb left to the slaughter.

Good luck, you’re going to need it

DeathAndGrover, Nezha, Drushi and 6 others like this.
  6. BLUNTft

BLUNTft New Citizen

Why is there nothing being done about this. Ive seen multiple people stop playing the game because literally hundres of hours of progress get undone in 10 minutes of some dude spamming the attack button just to get that troop kills counter up...

DeathAndGrover, GrammyPat and Dzorgo like this.
  7. DeViLs_iLLeST

DeViLs_iLLeST Liked Citizen

If people quit brewing troops non stop then they won’t have the problem of losing troops. But I will agree that the hospital cap is kinda useless because everyone is bloated and doesn’t really even cover more than a full march

GoaTyGoaT likes this.
  8. dlz9345X

dlz9345X Liked Citizen

It does suck, as I’ve been zeroed plenty of times. It doesn’t seem like it’s going to change soon, so my advice is suck it up or quit - and it’s not like only the little ones that get zeroed. I’ve seen 500mil+ might get zeroed.

Another help I can offer you is to visit this guide if you want to continue: https://forums.kingdomsofheckfire.com/threads/tips-for-resource-troop-protection.67/

My real plan in this game is just what butter bean said - I’m going small 😂 See, when all you have are militia - I don’t give a crap if I lose 400k, more of a relief to be honest. Doesn’t even matter since I’m townhall 9 - which is the way to go my dudes.

Good luck surviving

CplRadarOReilly likes this.
  9. Dave

Dave New Citizen

While I agree it's harsh being Zero but very funny at the same time.
    It's quite simple. Hide troops in a shielded account, send gather march to the end of realm. Or Shield. I am not a fan of the pvp event it is lop sided 100% but they also kill themself while burning the opp.

10. LeZchYk

LeZchYk New Citizen

Totally agree there should be a limitation of level : like TH 19 can't attack more than 3 levels lower

11. dlz9345X

dlz9345X Liked Citizen

A limit to attacking low town halls is dumb. Imagine if you were a th 25 and there was a th 9 that was 3 million gold oc, not being able to attack him would be pretty unfair. I recommend removing the troop kill statistic instead to get rid of any incentive on zeroing...

DeathAndGrover and LeZchYk like this.
  12. LeZchYk

LeZchYk New Citizen

You are totally right

13. dlz9345X

dlz9345X Liked Citizen

But still, there are still people that would zero people just to zero people. I feel as if attacking people required some brew, even 3 or something, just to make it so people don’t just attack each other, for the sake of attacking people. Makes it so the attacker has to add something in besides troop deaths to attack someone. And maybe that brew count would depend on the town hall levels lower. Like, 3 for same, 4 for 1-3 town halls lower, etc.

14. Dilligence

Dilligence New Citizen

This is a no show fits all scenario. You have to play strategically. If your in a volatile realm and you cant compete in pvp or dont want to work your hospitals up and build huntress only pve if you want to pvp just remember in the back of your head that no one can hit for 200bill unless it's a rally so defend up. I dont speak for any other big but I dont go around zeroing little people of no consequence cause it still cost alot to do so with no returns.

15. Dilligence

Dilligence New Citizen

I still believe if their were actual pve only realms it would help this game alot I've suggested it before