1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Farms/quarries

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Mikejustice, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Mikejustice

Mikejustice New Citizen

What if you changed what the farm and the quarry actually do? Like the farm could add the ability to gather food nodes faster and the quarry could help you gather ore nodes faster. I don't think anyone upgrades them past the requirements needed to get th25 as they are pretty useless one hit on a node gets you those rrs that those buildings give out in a day (roughly speaking). It would also open the ability to have a forge building which could help gather gold nodes faster.(if you wanted but not required as gold should be the hardest to get) How much each building adds can be determined by you (the devs) it doesn't have to be alot but enough to make it worth spending time and rrs on.

Jamb and ueLANSH like this.
  2. ueLANSH

ueLANSH New Citizen

#2 ueLANSH, Jul 24, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
  3. dlz9345X

dlz9345X Liked Citizen

Or you could increase the production max and speed. I mean this building is literally useless basically all the time. Most people are over their production cap which means that it doesn’t produce anything. Maybe the production cap your resource cap or something like that.

On the note of burning things down, it would be awesome if we could burn any building down (except the main ones) for reorganization and strategy. Also would make sparkles ability a bit better? I’m lucky I didn’t get sparkles since that 10% building boost would be useless since I don’t build anything.

4. IQuitThisShtGame

IQuitThisShtGame New Citizen

Yeah the cap on Max production being abysmally low is what makes the Farm and Quarry both completely useless. The max limit needs to be removed or extended by quite a bit.