1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Best realm to transfer to atm?

Discussion in 'Realm Discussion' started by MetalRain, Aug 2, 2018.

?

Which realm?

1. R10

26.3%
  2. R12

31.6%
  3. R18

42.1%
  1. MetalRain

MetalRain New Citizen

I’m from R21, looking for a change. Can only transfer to 10, 12, or 18. What realm is the best to move to atm, regarding the most active players and clans?

2. dlz9345X

dlz9345X Liked Citizen

It would be a great insight if you could provide us details such as your might/th, or if your clan is moving, the clans stats.

I currently reside in realm 12, and it is bloody... ROR rules the realm, towering almost twice the might as second place. Unless you are over 1.5 billion might, I do not recommend coming here (or you can be like me, who is 60 million and no one really cares about me). As well, Donno and Giana moved here recently. While I do not know how aggressive they are (by troops kills, I’d say Donno attacks a lot), but it seems like more higher might players will be moving over from realm 10.

That brings me on to realm 10... I don’t think that that’s a good idea. If realm 12 is like this, realm 10 gotta be at least twice worse. I’d stick to your realm if I were you, but hopefully someone will give you insight to realm 18 and you can decide there on

3. MetalRain

MetalRain New Citizen

It’s just me, I’m 420mil might. Yeah, I’ve heard they’re all pretty brutal, but 21 is becoming pretty boring, so I thought I would ask! Thanks, hopefully someone can tell me about 18 :)

4. Razr

Razr New Citizen

5. Where

Where Citizen

18 is probably your best bet if you don’t want to be demolished. But 10 and 12 will probably be more active in terms of RC.

6. ODB_

ODB_ New Citizen

I'm in 18 atm looking to move out hopefully! Top couple of clans n their feeder clans ruling the shrines which in turn has a negative effect on the rest of our game play, people hoping for a merge which ata says isn't happening soon. Yes I think the other realms may be more brutal I would swap with u if I could lol.

BBQCOLE and Grimpy like this.
  7. MetalRain

MetalRain New Citizen

21 is basically the same way, only one clan has ever held the stronghold, and only three have ever held shrines. It’s honestly just a boring realm, I’ve been playing since December with almost 500m might, and it’s just too repetitive for me at this point.

WendyTestaburger likes this.
  8. Fretzcuminsoon

Fretzcuminsoon New Citizen

We're losing people because of the boredom and the extreme expense to rebuild. Why even have shrine event? Why waste the time of the 95 percent struggling to grow? Then punish the many? If you cannot participate why punish. It's only for the big spenders. Also what is up with the extreme rebuild times, killing players whom spent vast resources to have to serve death sentence over one attack. . How's is this conducive to a healthy grow of the overall game??

9. ulfgar

ulfgar New Citizen

Also currently in 21 but the realm is overcrowded my clan is collapsing for the third time mostly filled with players alts. I'm not a huge pvp player might is 490m and looking for a potential new realm that's less crowded .

WendyTestaburger and You_need_2 like this.