1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Winter Events & Content

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

It is fairly straight forward. All realms will receive a "promo reward" based on how many realm monsters/titans have been slain between the beginning of the event and December 26th at 1 pm PT. This just means it is the responsibility of every player to slay as many realm monsters as possible until the end of the event so we all receive the best "promo reward" possible.

As an example, if all realms combined can successfully destroy 2,050,000 realm monsters, we will all receive the promo "+200% bonus to chow and relic drops". However if we only destroy 2,049,999, we will only receive the 5* reward "+150% bonus to chow & 100% bonus to relic drops".

ProfessorDaddy likes this.
  2. ButcherBlock

ButcherBlock New Citizen

How do we get northern star coins? I have 325 pts in holiday specialty events but haven’t received anymore

3. OOBLET

OOBLET Citizen

Can we get a lineup of what quest events come up next each day or maybe a cpl days out. Be nice to plan ahead

4. YourMomSaysHi

YourMomSaysHi Citizen

Can we maybe get a schedule of what starts when? You guys are getting rather vague when it comes to announcing event details. Last event i didnt get a notice it was comimg until after it was already here. Used to we got at least three days notice.

5. Gunnaa

Gunnaa Citizen

Any reason there's no event schedule or response regarding it on this thread?

The upcoming events don't always show the next day event.
    If there's a PvP event part of the winter events, I'm sure people would like to know when than it being sprung on them.

6. Conqueso

Conqueso New Citizen

I came here to see event info and only found ppl looking for the same thing.
    GG ATA

7. KingJimi

KingJimi New Citizen

I take it there isn’t going to be an event today that we can get candy cane keys from????

Chimmychonga and Who_let_khal_in like this.
  8. DarthLebowski

DarthLebowski Citizen

No solo events to earn keys, stars for 3 days? Disappointing to those that bought the event ticket.

9. Evelynne

Evelynne New Citizen

Yeah same, for Thanksgiving there was a listing of what happened what days and that was really helpful, like i don't want to start a heavy raid when it's ffa (oops) in a few hours. It would let us plan a lot better, maybe for going into the weekend?

10. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

One of my friends put in a help ticket asking about it. ATA replied stating they want to go in a new direction and only show events which require prep time (hcmg so far) 24 hours in advance. Kill events like AYCS or toddal chaos require no prep time so they dont show up. I am hoping FFA will show up with prep time though.

11. Rickest_Rick

Rickest_Rick New Citizen

What’s going to happen to the ginger brew will it be converted to regular brew????

12. Starter

Starter New Citizen

What will happen to raids that are in progress when the event ends?
    Also, what happens to leftover ginger brew and cookies?
    Thanks

Fluffy_Flatline and LordJonjon like this.