1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Upcoming Merge (R88 + 89)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 25, 2019.

1. [ATA]Grant

A Thinking Ape

On Tuesday, January 29th, players in Realm 89 will be merged into Realm 88.

The merge process will begin at approximately 10 AM PT and may take several hours for all players to be transferred. Players will be able to play during this process and will be automatically moved to their new realm.

Once the merge is complete, players will receive the following:
    - 72 Hour Shield (Auto-applied or extended)
    - 1 x 8 Hour Shield Item
    - 1 x Teleport

Players in these two Realms will also have their 60 Day Transfer Timer reset after the merge and will become eligible for a Realm Transfer (provided they are under the Might Limit of that Realm).

A Note on Realm Merges
    Realms are periodically merged in order to ensure they remain as healthy as possible for the longest period of time. Having more players in a Realm leads to stronger clans, greater cooperation, and better competition.

When merging Realms we carefully evaluate potential candidates and do our best to merge realms of similar size, age, and progression.

2. GONchan

GONchan New Citizen

Colony of 89 my clan member,
    will be blown off to 88 separately?

3. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

Players will move 1 at a time, but they should be moved to the exact spot they are already in. The only exception is if someone else is already in their spot. I recommend for whoever moves first to clear monsters in your hive location so everyone else moves flawlessly too. Worse case scenerio though, as ATA said, you will each get a free teleport to create a new hive with. 👍

Did that answer your question gonchan?

GONchan likes this.
  4. GONchan

GONchan New Citizen

thank you for answering! I was concerned that colonies would fall apart when moving. I was relieved ^ ^