1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Different types of realms

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Multiplat, May 21, 2019.

?

Should the realms be divided into PVP and PVE?

1. Yes

2. No

3. I just came here for the tacos.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

I believe this game would get a lot more attraction if there were different types of realms instead of all of the realms being the same. My idea is for ATA to implement PVE and PVP realms.

The way the realms currently are could remain as PVP realms since a lot of players enjoy the current gameplay.

For the players who are anti-PVP, I think adding a PVE based realm would make the game a lot more enjoyable for them. The PVE realm could have the following game mechanics.

Outside of FFA, players can attack each other but there are no troop injuries or losses, only a win or lose. That way players can still steal OC RSS from each other.

During FFA or on the shrine islands, troop injuries and losses will acrue as normal. That way there are specific days or a specific location where players can injure or kill the troops of other players. This also makes it so players are still fighting to maintain control of the shrines.

To avoid the above being abused since troops couldn't be killed outside of FFA (or off the shrine islands), the below mechanics would need to be implimented.

Players take ownership of monsters they attack.

Clans take ownership of titans (and the troves) they attack first.

No tile hitting.

Ally gold cannot be destroyed.

I feel adding this type of realm to the game would allow the non-aggressive players a place they could really enjoy the game while allowing the PVP players to compete against each other.

zalewhol and ChocoBabiChan like this.
  2. PopularMonster

PopularMonster Citizen

LMAO. This is a joke right? This post reeks of pansy. Disgusting. Uninstall the game.

3. Multiplat

Im glad you could formulate your indepth thoughts into something comprehensive to expand upon this idea.

ATA wants profit and the best way of making profit is to bring in a larger audience. If your goto is to throw insults when you have no ground to stand on, you become part of the problem. 👍

4. PopularMonster

PopularMonster Citizen

Yeah, you should be honored I even posted on your thread.

5. Multiplat

You came back so you must be interested in this concept too. o_O

ChocoBabiChan likes this.
  6. 3cmrgx3

3cmrgx3 Citizen

Based on their last ama on Discord, it seems like ATA has plans for something like this in the future. It's pretty vague, though, so don't expect it to come out anytime soon.

zalewhol, ChocoBabiChan and Multiplat like this.
  7. SterlingAce

SterlingAce New Citizen

This is really a good idea especially if you're on the verge of quitting because you and your clan are being picked on.

zalewhol likes this.