1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Credit card guilds suck

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Shanvhere, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere New Citizen

credit card guilds shouldn’t be able to jump servers and cause massive destruction due to 6” funds, the transfer should be one transfer to a realm and that’s it. This idea is not healthy for the game.

I for one will not spend anymore money cause of this flawed method.

Also allies is a terrible idea and who ever suggested that in this game needs to be fired.

2. dlz9345X

dlz9345X Liked Citizen

What’s a credit card guild? Like a clan where most people have spent money in the game?

If so, there are might restrictions on most realms to avoid cases where a biggie comes to a relatively new or weak realm to wreck havoc. I’d say that I haven’t seen much of this happening and that removing the ability for one to be able to change realms and play with their friends is not worth it. As well, the option to port saves many clans in higher might realms (such as 10), to escape to lesser might realms so that biggies can’t harrass them.

3. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

Think he is referring to the guilds who are made up of pay to win players. The massive clans transfer into freshly opened realms and zero the biggest clans there. I can agree that realms should never be fully open since that only makes the clans in the opened realm to jump to lower ones. Literally every time ATA opens a realm, at least 50% of clans jump down one realm. 😂

4. Chimmychonga

Chimmychonga Helpful Citizen

Yeah but it keeps the bigger players spending, and that’s all that matters right...?

ProfessorDaddy likes this.
  5. IceRiver

IceRiver New Citizen