1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Titans

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Poger, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Poger

Poger New Citizen

Hello,

I have many time encountered a titan first, and i took him 7% of his life, but a team of another clan ended up with him and don't allowed me to collect jewels that spawned, it's not fair.

That's why i suggest that when players of the same clan remove 20% of a titan's HP, it must only be members of this clan that could be able to collect jewels that spawn, even if they don't kill that titans after.

2. dlz9345X

dlz9345X Liked Citizen

Don’t really think it’s a good idea and if implemented 20% would be way too low. 5 different clans can do 20%. IF it were implemented, maybe a 90% or a full kill should be the limit and they must kill the titan.

In the end, the Titan belongs to no one. It doesn’t matter who finds it first or even who spawns it. There’s no point in a war game if you can’t steal people’s nodes away. Plus, the gems from the titans really won’t make much of an impact. Killing mobs and finishing dq will surely give you more gems.

In your case anyways, you really only did 7% of the damage, you think people will believe you gathering is fair?

3. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

I think he meant he brought it down to 7% and another clan sniped it. It is annoying when a titan is sniped after doing what much damage but that is how the game is played. Though keeping you off the gem troves was a jerk move.

TypoKrysta likes this.
  4. YakimaDWB

YakimaDWB Citizen

Unpopular opinion, but I love to snipe. Trying to time a snipe from 4 or 8 minutes away on the map is a fun way to kill a day in KoH. Seriously, try it sometime. Preload a bunch of brew and bookmark active clans and the shrine islands.... just browse during events or during monster slay.

Then again, I rarely gather troves after, and I usually feel guilty enough to not kick people from troves. I just like the thrill of trying to snipe, especially from a distance.