1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

New content

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dilligence, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Dilligence

Dilligence New Citizen

Game is getting boring need more high end content.

2. SalmonCanyon

SalmonCanyon Liked Citizen

What ideas do you have in mind SMS?

3. Just_A_Ghost

Just_A_Ghost Citizen

Ive mentioned this earlier.
    NEW biome. Ice, snow?
    Get rid of lava
    Stronghold shrine needs to be like the others, usurp at anytime.
    Tower 26 +
    T5 troops
    Upgradeable lower lvl troops.
    High lvl realms need wider zones with more high lvl nodes etc.
    There's a start.😂👍

YakimaDWB and Choo_Choo_ like this.
  4. Choo_Choo_

Choo_Choo_ New Citizen

TOTALLY agree, there is a Huge opportunity for ATA To make more money simply by releasing TH26 so not sure why that hasnt happend yet... Or any other bigger change for that matter

5. Dilligence

Dilligence New Citizen

They accidentally released level 4 troves once for about 15 min or so on crypts they need titan 5s mobs up to 15. Make new buildings etc

6. SalmonCanyon

SalmonCanyon Liked Citizen

So, you’d prefer just further power creep of the same content rather than new content?

I’m only asking because it’s a vague request and not much for them to go on.

They already look to be hinting at beach and lava biomes.

They’ve mentioned 26+ content.

I’d like to see a rebalancing of the realms and their buckets before they create another stronger power vacuum.

DianaD, ProfessorDaddy and YakimaDWB like this.
  7. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

I'd sort of like to see ATA release an "ascension realm" where monsters in the outer ring are 7-9 and players could find level 13-15 in the shrine islands. Would give th24+ players a place to go to find higher level enemies and compete against each other.

They could also open up th26-30 with those additions too. Would give bigger players something new to do while not overcrowding the current realms with even more levels of enemies.

DianaD and Just_A_Ghost like this.
  8. PopularMonster

PopularMonster Citizen

The great me comes with a great idea to make the game more entertaining....

Wait for it...

Teleportation Wrath...

You read correctly sir.

"But Lord Jesse what's Teleportation Wrath?"

I got you fam.

Teleportation Wrath would be like Realm Wrath, but when a person teleports to a place, like let's say an enemy hive, depending on their might? They cannot port again for 30,20,10, etc minutes due to "Teleportation Wrath" - if implemented.

So let's say a nub ports to your hive to attack your comrades... Not only would they be unable to shield but also unable to port 😎

Which means you nubs can now have an even greater chance at zeroing your invaders.

Anytime. Any place. Anywhere. Double or triple the zeros! More people quitting and just chaos all around.

I don't like being zeroed but I like seeing others zeroed so this would be entertaining to me.

Like always be in awe at my greatness😎

I have more great ideas but i know they'll be too much for scrubs to handle.

I'll be back.

Just_A_Ghost likes this.
  9. SeCreT_Henry

SeCreT_Henry New Citizen

I suggested a while ago a mini games thing where players buy in for 500k gold or ore or food and play against each other and winner takes it..

I also suggested a new server where you cant buy from the store so players who want to have a chance at being on lb actually have a chance and dont need to spend

10. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

a server where there was no spending won't happen. that would mean an entire server where ATA would be paying server fees with no possibility of receiving that money back.

I don't think Sean was looking for a mini-game to use rss on though. I think he is looking for more end-game content which can challenge him which i could agree with. Atm the game is all about rushing to the end for absolutely nothing.