1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Legend's and the notorious on Heckfire

Discussion in 'Realm Discussion' started by druxy, Sep 2, 2019.

1. druxy

druxy New Citizen

Hi everybody , i know that Heckfire has only been active for a few years .And star's are not made overnight. But even so there must be several standout player's who've left a impression upon you. Likewise there must be some individuals who were all hype. Yet failed to live up to their expectations. Me being a new player I am curious to know the names of all those badboy's / infamous females and [​IMG] Legend's [​IMG] who have excelled on Heckfire. And the storys that go along with their name to be the titles above .So I can stake out all the competition and to be able give me Heckfire goals and aspirations [​IMG]

#1 druxy, Sep 2, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    Clueless1 and ADDAM like this.
  2. ADDAM

ADDAM New Citizen

Iā€™d be surprised if it lasts a few more years šŸ˜‚

3. druxy

druxy New Citizen

it goes without saying Pootytay of realm 21 is first on the list [​IMG]

#3 druxy, Sep 2, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  4. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

So you want to know who the legends in Heckfire are? Well... There is one nefarious group who stands out amongst the rest... these individuals take every opportunity to ruin the game for the community. Sometimes people think they are here to help, but anyone who has been here for a while knows their real intention is to make people quit.

You probably heard of them. They call themselves ATA.

5. PopularMonster

PopularMonster Citizen

NGL, most of the players and clans that ended up being hyped up, to me they were so lackluster - they aren't even worth mentioning.

But if you want someone to look up to, you can look up to me. I'll give you that honor. #JesseGreatness

6. druxy

druxy New Citizen

7. druxy

druxy New Citizen

hi Multiplat I have had a few down n dirty shadey things done to me also on another game .But how I am I won't let anyone try ruin my gameplay nomatter how much pitstops they try throw my way , And you can play it on the straight and narrow and just do the set map that ata plots out . Or you can get creative and make the game work for you no matter what .Can't blame ata all the time they give a blank canvas and it's up to you to crank up the fun .

Clueless1 and ProfessorDaddy like this.
  8. druxy

druxy New Citizen

Hi Jesse šŸ˜ thank you so for that chance to get a glimpse into your world and how the elite on heckfire became v.i.p. I will look you up and hopefully you wont dissapoint !

9. PopularMonster

PopularMonster Citizen

I like your attitude Drux, keep it up and perhaps you'll be as great as me some day. Perhaps. I'm rooting for ya!

Clueless1 likes this.