1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Event title: Old School

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Artillery88, Sep 9, 2019.

?

Event matching for 2 weeks? Old school!!

1. Yay Ya!!

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Na :(

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Artillery88

Artillery88 New Citizen

I have been chatting to a heap of players about the original days when matching in events was a thing and rewards were shared. Was thinking this could be a 2 week event where matching and sharing of rewards on all events could be possible. This always made it tougher when completing events, opened up heaps of realm chat with other clans..started wars as well... just made the community of heckfire more sociable on average.

2. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

ATA removed the ability to tie since dozens of players would receive first place for an event. There was no competition. At least there is competition for each event now. 👍

3. Chimmychonga

Chimmychonga Helpful Citizen

I remember I transferred to a realm where almost everyone was only allowed to reach a certain amount of points during events so that everyone would tie for first. If you ignored it you risked getting zeroed (unless of course you was part of the top bully clans that reinforced these "rules")

Artillery88 likes this.
  4. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

Yeah, it creates a lot of annoyances. :/ i used to love training 1 extra troop at the end of troop training just to annoy people though 😂

Vaporeon and Artillery88 like this.