1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Wall Dragon Reinforcement

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Multiplat, Sep 11, 2019.

?

Reinforce with wall dragons?

1. Yes two dragons sounds great.

12.5%
  2. No, let them burn.

25.0%
  3. Maybe 3 dragons would be cool?

62.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

PVP in this game is 100% based on someone making a mistake. The biggest mistake players make is sending out wall dragons. This forces someone in the clan to leave and tile hit their wall dragons home.

Instead of going through the hassle, why not take this opportunity to add another team work element into the game?

My idea is to allow a player to be reinforced with wall dragons. The max dragons that can be inside the city would be 2 so if a single player sent 2 dragons, no one else would be able to. In addition, if the wall dragons of the player being attacked come home, the dragons sent to reinforce would be kicked out of the city.

Example:
    Player 1 is under attack.
    Player 2 reinforces but noticed no wall dragons.
    Player 2 sends his own wall dragons to reinforce.
    Player 1's wall dragons come home,
    Player 2's wall dragons are kicked and return home.

This would allow for more team work while also inproving the requirement for tactics while players pvp.

This would also make clans have to work together since whoever sends their wall dragons to reinforce may leave themselves defenseless.

I was debating on adding that clan mates could reinforce the 3rd dragon spot in a city but im not sure how much that would break the game...

TLDR: Clan mate has no wall dragons. Clan can send up to 2 dragons to reinforce until they come home.

What do ya'll think? Im honestly quite bored of pvp in this game and would love to see actual tactics built in. :/

AgentQQ likes this.
  2. Kitten

Kitten New Citizen

The really simple solution is stop gathering with your wall drags m8

3. Kitten

Kitten New Citizen

congrats on this being so annoying of a concept to me that i came out of a 2 year forum hibernation for it tho

Vaporeon likes this.
  4. AgentQQ

AgentQQ Liked Citizen

Oh wow it's almost as if he posted an idea in the idea page just for another player to talk about it? Forgot how some players can be so toxic here.

5. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

You are welcome. Guess you are one of those players who enjoy mindless PVP instead of anything tactic related though. :) To each their own.

SpankingGirl likes this.