1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Event Prosperous Promo is back!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Todd, Feb 6, 2020.

1. [ATA]Todd

Staff Member A Thinking Ape

Love is in the air, and nothing says “unconditional love” quite like the chance to accumulate possessions! To that effect the Prosperous Promo returns by popular demand! It will once again be free to join, with optional bonus booster options ranging from jewel chests to special limited time in-game purchases from the store. Available for TH5+, this is a great growth opportunity for players big and small!

The promotion begins Friday, February 7th @1pm (reset), and runs until Monday, February 10th @1pm (reset)

Players of TH 5+ can join in these festivities by claiming their special promotional chest in the store tab. This chest is totally free, and once you claim it, you can enjoy the bonus over the rest of the weekend!

Not only can love be contained in a chest, but this chest don’t cost a thing! The free chest bonus will guarantee 1 Golden Chow per final kill hit on all realm monster and titan kills.

• Hits and kills will still provide the the guaranteed golden chow on top of all normal rewards that you would receive from the slaying

• Does not include raid monsters

5k Jewel chest bonus booster

Got room for more love in your heart? Want to fill it with ? In that case, these booster chests are for you! This option will become available for all players that already claimed the free promo chest. If you choose to purchase this chest, this bonus will stack on top of the free promo, so in addition to the bonus golden chow, you also receive:

• A 100% resource bonus (all realm monsters and raid monsters)

• A guarantee of 1 relic drop per kill hit for all realm monsters and titans

• Even MORE Golden Chow with another +1 per kill hit for all realm monsters and titans (ex: with free promo and since it stacks, this will guarantee 2 golden chow per kill hit)

• Everything stacks from the list above (Yes, really!)

Store offer - Bonuses, Bonuses, Bonuses!

If the above free promo chest and jewel boosters still aren’t enough to fill your heart with joy (and assorted hams) then the shop has you covered! Purchase the third and final promo to unlock:

• 50% bonus for jewel reward on kill hits for all realm monsters and titans

• 100% bonus on gold (please note - this bonus is additive, not multiplicative when stacked with the jewel chest bonus and is based on the standard drop amount of the target)

• Tier 2+ relic guarantee drop from all realm monster kill hits

• Even MORE Golden Chow per kill for all realm monsters and titans on top of any bonuses from other promos!

• And yes, everything stacks with the free promo and jewel chest promo!

Event Schedule

We’ve consulted the crystal ham, and it has revealed the upcoming event schedule! Behold!

• Friday, February 7th: Supply Stockpile (Earn those resources and stock up on bonuses!)

• Saturday, February 8th: HCMG (Use all those bonus resources to get swole!)

• Sunday, February 9th: Tooth & Scale (Feed your Dragons with all that golden chow that’s clogging up your pantry!)

Good Luck and Happy Slaying!

Clueless1 likes this.
  2. Zkskkakanzncndje

Zkskkakanzncndje New Citizen

"Love is in the air"....

now give us your money.

RomanPanda likes this.
  3. GobbleGobble3

GobbleGobble3 New Citizen

Now I wanna know who demanded them to release another event a couple days after a 20 day event.

Clueless1 and sukishi like this.
  4. ash__

ash__ New Citizen

Can’t accept the promo.

Mrdragonpants likes this.
  5. Oliver_Pizza34

Oliver_Pizza34 New Citizen

6. MoodyMuse

MoodyMuse New Citizen

Cant accept it neither. ????

7. Mrdragonpants

Mrdragonpants New Citizen

Nope, just says data error.

8. DJ_GoldRock

DJ_GoldRock Citizen

Who cares if it was a day or so after the 21 day challenge! That’s pretty much why I put up with all the shenanigans that went down back in September with that horrible robbery of an update trying to convince us that we were making out! 😳😂 Now I will admit that I only started playing a week before the update, so for me I didn’t get as upset(was not used to the payout game lol) I just know my gems were cut probably in half that I was getting...So that blew! Honestly I play this game because it’s different than the other war games I played in a sense that it’s loaded with cool challenges! So please bring this back now! I could really use it! Esp need chow!

Oh you guys need to do a pack(start cheep of course) And make it Golden Chow, also introducing the all new golden brew(maybe 400 instead of 250) and of course gold..And name it after a player...That be me and call it the GoldRock deal! But do it at 6 different levels..a .99 cent deal(every war game now keeps a .99 cent deal around every day pretty much! Get with the times) a $4.99 deal a $9.99 deal a $19.99 deal a $49.99 deal and of course a $99.99 deal! Reset each day! I know ftp players and the lil spenders would buy these! You need to start expanding better cheaper packs to draw in your players that will drop a little But won’t with what you charge and put in the packs right now! I’ve played a lot of war games, & this game by far has the worst packs I’ve ever seen for Value! Only recently have some of the packs gotten better.. every once in a while there’s one or two worth getting! So yeah that is it..Please bring that promo back! The one our ties in this post please and thank you! GoldRock!