1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

New dragon spire fix

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by texmexBX, Dec 15, 2019.

1. texmexBX

texmexBX New Citizen

With the new dragon spire released, can we please get rid of the exclamation mark for the “feed” function. Really annoying to have 15 “unread” notifications on the main page, when it’s just a feed function for the dragons...this way it makes it less obvious when you have an actual upgrade on a dragon

2. Que_sera_sera

Que_sera_sera Citizen

New dragon screens suck

old one was way better

RubySoho likes this.
  3. HavelockVetinari

The old dragon screen had attacker/hunter/defender on th first page. This is the key information for each dragons, so why hide it behind a small greyed out button?

And the notification for food is not much help, with a tooth and scale every week people save up food. All it does is making it harder to see what dragons can be ranked

4. CritterWhisperer

CritterWhisperer New Citizen

I hate this new dragon spire layout. The old one was so much more user-friendly and convenient. This one, if I want to feed a dragon, I have to tap on that dragon, tap on the feed to see if there is any available food for that dragon, back out to the dragon’s home screen, and move to the next one. Rinse and repeat.

Before this update I could just stay on the feed tab and scroll through the dragons. That’s so much easier and faster.

I don’t see a point in being able to shuffle the view of your dragons around based on their level, upgrade status, etc. The old display made it very easy for us to see what dragons needed attention and why. The only thing I would have liked was for a way to turn off those stupid notification badges while I waited ten days until the next tooth and scale event to finally rank up or evolve my dragons because aside from hoarding food for a month, that’s the only way I can hope to three-star that awful event.

And finally, I miss the quirkiness of the background. No more “Gone Pillagin’” signs from the dragons when they’ve been sent off somewhere. Now, we have this new background that doesn’t even look like it belongs with the artwork of this game, and it’s the artwork that drew me in to this game to begin with.

ProfessorDaddy, RubySoho and texmexBX like this.
  5. SexyBartE

SexyBartE New Citizen

I have to agree with all of the above.
    The new layout may look flashier, but it sure doesn't help us, the players, play the game better. Especially the exclamation marks for feeding are annoying. At least remove that please.

6. Gnadzooks

Gnadzooks Citizen

Wholeheartedly agree, old dragon layout was much more useful at a glance and user friendly. Bring it back!

7. DJ_GoldRock

DJ_GoldRock Citizen

Haha For once I liked the change ATA did! But at the Time I Donely been playing the game for a few months so wasn’t really used to it yet Lol