1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement New Dragon! Chip Crack Crunch Has Arrived!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Todd, Apr 16, 2020.

1. [ATA]Todd

Staff Member A Thinking Ape

[​IMG]
    Introducing Chip Crack Crunch!

Chip was born of the dark places deep beneath Heckfire, where forbidden things stir. Unknowable magics creep into the very stone itself, birthing arcane horrors and creatures of nightmare. In this crucible of horror, only the cruelest, most merciless survive. Long story short, it’s really no place to raise your kids, and so Chip is headed to the surface with his young’uns in tow!

The family (of terrifying abyssal rock monsters) that slays together stays together, and this Dragon is no rolling stone! Chip is a pillar of the community (in some cases literally, at one point he was a load bearing structure for a dance studio). Along with Crack and Crunch, he leads the way in supporting other dragons by speeding their training and helping bring home even more bacon. It’s tough balancing raising his two kids with a career as an insatiable engine of destruction, but nothing is tougher than Chip Crack Crunch!

πŸ”₯ Chip Crack Crunch is our newest RARE Grasslands Dragon, specializing in support. πŸ”₯

[​IMG]

Abilities:

- Gathering speed bonus on grass as well as a defense bonus on grass.

Chip Crack Crunch is the perfect gatherer when you need some extra muscle to keep that node safe!

πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰

- Attack bonus against Grassland monsters as well as a gold loot bonus when attacking Grassland monsters.

Hit harder, get paid, that's the Chip Crack Crunch way!

πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ‰

- Passive boost to dragon tier up timers.

Chip Crack Crunch delivers motivational words that help tier those dragons up faster, so they can spend less time training and more time slaughtering!

[​IMG]

Make sure you save up your rare dragon stamps to acquire Chip Crack Crunch's services in your army!

Good luck and happy slaying!

- The Heckfire Team

2. Apeling

Apeling New Citizen

Sadly I bought this drag along with a good deal of cash spent in game on my main account which is my only account only to get a new phone and have the game not let me back in to it...it puts me in a new realm at the very beginning and out the money already spent

3. OOBLET

OOBLET Citizen

Once you go through the tutorial you should be able to link you acct on the new phone

4. PopularMonster

PopularMonster Citizen