1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

(4/30) Tomes from the Crypt & Sepulcher Mulcher

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

I think someone in ATA messed up some numbers here.. level 1 titans are as strong as level 2's, level 2's are as strong as level 3's, and level 3's are as strong as level 4's. ATA needs to stop drinking on the job. ๐Ÿ‘

2. Chimmychonga

Chimmychonga Helpful Citizen

Ever since they legalised weed in Canada, ata has been slacking....

FieryImp, MercurialMagi and Multiplat like this.
  3. LaDameBlanche18

LaDameBlanche18 New Citizen

This event is awful. The titans are so high, which means that many can't participate. If we were able to rally the titan minions, then it would be a different story; however, keep it up with these too difficult events and you'll have people quit the game.

4. Multiplat

Yeah it is annoying. At th24 and 1.1b might i can only hit the grassland level 2 event titans.. someone in my clan sent in a help ticket asking ATA if they meant for the titans to be this strong and their reply pretty much said they were supposed to be this strong and that adjustments will be made based on the community feedback.

Im just sitting here wondering how much strength is needed to hit a level 4 event titan since level 3 event titans are as strong as normal level 4 titans. ๐Ÿ˜‚ think Red may have his own level of titan for this event.

navkat and 3cmrgx3 like this.
  5. PopularMonster

PopularMonster Citizen

Respect Women.

Zoe_6xx and TheDarkAngel like this.
  6. DeliSubs

DeliSubs Citizen

This event was an absolute joke lol. Like others have said- they're basically raids with an extra tedious step that will destroy your brew and be a bigger grind fest with little to no benefit.

Why? SNIPING. You will almost never get a quiet moment once you summon your titans as lines galore will rush in. Titans are too strong for casual clans and are obviously only focused for certain players and active warring clans. Not to mention, the solo event is an absolute joke. What genius over in ATA thought that spawning multiple crypts with less gathers would be a good idea? The previous system where you were guaranteed a crypt was perfect. Now it's an RNG-fest while you try to keep some nosy parkers off your lawn so nobody steals your crypts.

The fact that the seasonal event will most likely include this abhorrent new crypt event in the rotation is going to be a hard pass for me, feedback be damned.

7. iAmRenewed

iAmRenewed New Citizen

Interesting cuz im also TH24 and 1.1 bill and was shocked that i could not send 3 marches to the level 2 Titan Minions ... i was hitting it easy in all the other past events since October which is when those Titans were introduced to the game.

It really seems like the balance was lost .. my clan cant even compete to try to make it to the top 15 cuz all the TJ25 are in the same bracket and they will rack up with the points.

THUMBS DOWN ON THE CHANGE

#27 iAmRenewed, May 9, 2019
    Last edited: May 9, 2019
  8. DeliSubs

DeliSubs Citizen

'We are looking into your feedback, but we dont really plan to actually listen to you, so heres a big fat one to you, players!'

Yeah, real big changes ATA. You never fail to disappoint.

Chimmychonga likes this.
  9. Lazydoof2

Lazydoof2 New Citizen

The worst crypt quest and titan/spirit thing i ever had since i play for over a year.... If this continue this game going down

10. giris

giris New Citizen

This event was enginiered by someone whos braindead you need 18 lvl4 crypts to get 3 stars and the chances of spawning is lile 25% so statistically you need to kill 72 lvl 4 monsters to get 3 stars :D thats atleast 17 000 brew which is the equivalent of 700โ‚ฌ :D insane and the reward for all that struggle is what maybe a 50โ‚ฌ worth reward LOL

SterlingAce likes this.
  11. MercurialMagi

MercurialMagi New Citizen

Thanks to (Sepulcher Mulcher) my clan hive is now having an entire Garden of Titans as garden gnomes, since nobody can hit in the whole server, except maybe Realm 92 Top 3 Pay2Win clans.

Edit: this smells of EA Games micro-Transaction disease spreading into ATA

#31 MercurialMagi, May 10, 2019
    Last edited: May 10, 2019
  12. CaptMorgan

CaptMorgan New Citizen

Every time we kill the 3rd level 1 minion it says Titan Overlord level 1 3/4 minions. I thought it was 1 minion in each biome and then the overlord spawns. WTF

13. CritterWhisperer

CritterWhisperer New Citizen

One of my clan mates sent in a ticket, and the response was โ€œjust because you can spawn it doesnโ€™t mean you can hit it.โ€ What a joke.

navkat and Chimmychonga like this.
  14. navkat

navkat Citizen

EVENT TITANS ARE TOO STRONG.

Seriously, I'm TH 24 and can hit lvl 8 monster nodes with 3 marches but I can't even hit any of the Titans I spawn. Not even close. This makes zero sense.

Maybe ATA should consider making several more Titan levels. It seems both unfair and wasteful that people are spawning craptons of Titans that nobody, not even the spawner, can hit. Right now, my clan has got a gazillion lvl2 Titans in the hive just taking up space because none of us in the upper two buckets can even take a nibble out of them.

And event becomes un-fun when there are wasted rewards and functions on the table...when it's pointless engage and interact with it because it's either an exercise in frustration or just dumb because integral chunks are off-limits to the majority of players.

I understand that ATA has been trying out a tonne of player behavior-modification tweaks and this may be an incentive to get bigger clans to spread back out and use more of the map. There are better ways to do this. A clan is not going to be incentivized to vacate an established hive *and* waste brews on smaller monster nodes
    just to have access to more accessible Titan spawns. What's actually happening is that only a tiny percentage of players are utilizing a major part of the event and the rest are just completing their dragon quest like it's a regular day.

FieryImp and PVE_24_7 like this.
  15. 3cmrgx3

3cmrgx3 Citizen

So far, ATA had reimbursed brew to players every time this quest has run. When will they give it up? Nobody in my clan enjoys it because only 4 of us can hit the Titans, and none of us want to because it's a lot of brew for very little reward.

Edit: it IS nice to have relic rewards from the Titan minions, though. So thank you for that, ATA.

FieryImp likes this.
  16. Multiplat

The relics and dragon chow make it worth it. However I would still really like it if ATA made the titans weaker. If th24's are having trouble hitting the level 2 titans, th20's (level 7 monsters) will stand very little chance. :/ ATA has 4 levels of titans already. Idk why they decided to remove the level 1 tier for the event titans...

17. Multiplat

Ok Grant, i'm not going to be the only one asking this.. Why bother showing potential rewards on the overlord rewards if there is no chance of getting them?

Idk about anyone else but I haven't once received the potential 600+ gems from an overlord titan jewels level 2 node. o_O

TheDarkAngel likes this.
  18. Lillybel

Lillybel New Citizen

This event is still so frustrating!

Please fix the spawning of the crypts! I've destroyed more than 15 lv6 goblin today and no crypts have spawn... I'm not wasting any brew in this.

19. Kicer

Kicer New Citizen

Seems to me that goblins dont spawn, skeletons do. The description should be changed from saying any realm monster to the ones that actually spawn crypts.

20. FieryImp

FieryImp New Citizen

itโ€™s 2020 and Im having the same issue! Just killed 15 l6 mobs...80% gave mini crypts and still no L1 Spirit Titan!

QUOTE="Databoy, post: 7242, member: 783541228"]What's with the 4.5bil lvl2 Titans? We are spawning them but what's the point, two out of fifty can hit??!!

And when I go nuts on lvl6 treants to hopefully get lvl6 crypts so we can try spawn a lvl1 we don't get any. No lvl1 pts at all. This is nuts.[/QUOTE]