1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Event The Third Annual Grand Hampionship!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Todd, Jul 1, 2020.

1. [ATA]Todd

Staff Member A Thinking Ape

Join us for The Third Annual Grand Hampionship! ♞ (Meta) and What Dreams May Todd (Premium) event! July 2nd - July 23rd

[​IMG]

Hurry on down to the Waritorium, you've just scored field side seats for a stellar spectacle of sport and slaughter in Kingdoms of Heckfire! The third annual Grand Hampionship is underway, and a mysterious masked competitor is dominating all the events, but who can it be under that Shelldon helmet? And has anyone seen Todd? Sprint over now for a stadium-full of new gold medal gifts and rewards!

[​IMG]

Razzle, dazzle and apply generous amounts of violence to the competition to earn “Shelldragon Tokens” from Solo and Clan quests, as well as from the special “Shelldragon Chest” in the store (which can be opened with “Shelldragon Key”). Collect “Shelldragon Tokens” to earn progress in the main events and win fabulous rewards!

[​IMG]

Keep an eye on the upcoming quest tab to get the latest scoop on which quests to expect during the event. Event quests are available to players of Townhall 7 and higher.

If your town hall isn’t quite advanced enough to attract this entirely legitimate salesman and their very real not fake curatives, be sure to level yourself up so you don’t miss out on all the miraculous medicinal marvels!

[​IMG]

In addition to our main event, check out “What Dreams May Todd”, our special optional premium quest by purchasing a “Shelldragon Invite” from the store.

This premium event provides additional rewards for the “Shelldragon Token” you collect and includes exclusive CHALLENGE REWARDS so you can show off that you the slickest salesperson (of violence!).

[​IMG]

Community PvE quest on July 10-17th, with Resource promo on July 18-21st.

[​IMG]

• Realm 115 gets the event for the first time!

• Shrines and Hoarding Heckstones return

• Leagues return

• Raid Racer updates
      • Realm 10 through 106 = Hydra

• Realm 109 through 113 = Mermolga

• Realm 114 through 115 = Demons
    • New event journey in-app purchase structure. Will have 3 parts instead of 2.
    • 🐢🐲
    PREMIUM CHAT BUBBLE

[​IMG]

- The Supermariner
    - Toxin Doctrine
    - Full Boar
    - Rex Pugnatorio
    - Painapple Express

META EVENT CHAT BUBBLE

[​IMG]

- **SPOILER ALERT**
    - Enigmatic Challenger
    - Mysterious Competitor
    - Secretive Contestant
    - Unknown Participant

2. DJ_GoldRock

DJ_GoldRock Citizen

Woooooohoooooo Only reason besides my awesome clan, why I keep playing! I love the events! I’m like A German Shepherd! I need to be worked to keep my attention and not get too antsy Haha

MotherMona, WaterTrash and Coco2329 like this.
  3. ChumsRum

ChumsRum New Citizen

Shrines for realm 113?