1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Update New Dragon! Shelldon Arrives In The Realm! 🐒🐒🐒

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Todd, Jul 3, 2020.

1. [ATA]Todd

Staff Member A Thinking Ape

[​IMG]

The depths of Heckfire's seas conceal many mysteries. Mostly because no one in Heckfire can swim. The section of the map that says "here there be monsters" is basically just anywhere with water. Sometimes though, these creatures break free of their briny prison, and emerge to terrorize the surface world. One such beast has risen from Heck's icy depths to stab at thee!

Introducing Shelldon!

[​IMG]

While many turtles are content to swim calmly through the oceans of Heckfire, Shelldon took a different route, and decided flying was more his speed. Having beaten up everything under the sea, Shelldon has decided to take his particular brand of oceanic violence on tour to land and sky. Fast in the sky and steady on the ground, Shelldon brings the πŸ• turtle power πŸ• you need to succeed! Cowabunga! 🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Snap back at your foes and get ready to kick some carapace with Shelldon!

[​IMG]
    Shelldon is an Uncommon Swamp Dragon, and can be obtained and upgraded using New Uncommon Dragon Stamps.

🐒 Abilities 🐒

Swamp Plunderer - Bonus to attacking Swamp resource nodes
    -----------------------------------
    Enemy got to a node before you? Shell-ebrate, it's alright. Shelldon is a master of attacking swamp nodes, particularly when it comes to those already occupied. Make your swamp based forces unstoppable with Shelldon!

Swamp Sentry - Bonus to defending on Swamp resource nodes
    Need to switch gears and become the immovable object? Shelldon has you, and that node, covered. With a bonus to defence when Shell-tering swamp resource nodes, they're never safer than when Shelldon is on the job. Turtle up!

Swamp Executioner - Bonus to lethality on Swamp resource nodes
    Want to make sure that those who cross you will sleep with the fishes? Inflict Turtle Annihilation in Heckfires swamps by sending Shelldon out to get the job done the right way: the gratuitous levels of violence way. Any combat involving Shelldon will have a bonus to lethality against your opponent on swamp resource nodes.

[​IMG]

2. D4ddySh4rk

D4ddySh4rk New Citizen

3. AuldLangCyn

AuldLangCyn New Citizen

4. AuldLangCyn

AuldLangCyn New Citizen

this is a land turtle. lol.

5. Viennyy

Viennyy New Citizen

He actually has 5 points.

6. raymennoodles

raymennoodles New Citizen

Where can I use the stamps? Can’t figure it out lol

7. DJ_GoldRock

DJ_GoldRock Citizen

It’s not pointless! Ur comment was! And I say this because there are lots of players out there that I know want to tile/node hit! I don’t really believe in it but I do think it adds to the game a little bit hey at least now if you want the new Dragon you can get it through events... a lot of you guys have never played these kinds of games before, I like reviewing them.. I played well over 60 in the last year...most don’t make it past day or two lol but I play 4 to 5 games right now and the developers here trust me are nowhere near as bad as a lot of developers when it comes to the whole cash grab thing! believe that! At one time I thought they were but they’ve gotten a lot better and that’s why am still here! Simple fun mmo war game!

8. PicklePete

PicklePete New Citizen

Ah, yes, you like reviewing games and have played over 60 in the last year and some even more than a day or two. Impressive. This of course automatically makes you an expert and I trust you explicitly. Let me just ask you the following; how exactly have they (ATA) gotten better at improving the game for the player base and not their own bank accounts? Have they upgraded their servers to mediate the severe lag issues? Have they separated the free store content from the paid so players aren't forced to scroll through "special offers" in order to open a free daily chest? Have they restored the amount and frequency of jewel drops to better assist "F2P" players? Have they gone back to seasonal events with unique quests? Have they restored rewards we used to get for hourlies such as dragon shards for example?

Or....have they basically ignored the server issues, buried the free store content, created more gem based in-game purchases while lowering the amount of gems gained through in-game actions and continue to release specialized content such as this "node knocker" dragon. It's amazing that we've gotten along for several years without one of those. How did people even node knock before?! Not to mention the meta events that are now constant and feature the same quests in a never-ending vicious cycle. How about the greatly reduced amount of speed-ups gained through in-game actions and the increased presence of premium packs to obtain said speeds?

All of these questions are rhetorical of course. My only real question to you is, if you are currently playing 4-5 games as you mentioned, how well are you really playing them and how deep is your insight and understanding of those games and the development teams behind them? I certainly hope it's better than your understanding of punctuation. Thanks for reading and for your invaluable input. Looking forward to more of your replies featuring the use of "ur".