1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Introducing Altars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 9, 2019.

Tags:
  1. [ATA]Grant

A Thinking Ape

Altars
    Altars are instances on the map that you'll need to work to capture and hold.

The number of Altars a clan is able to hold at any one time can be found by checking the "Captured Altars" section in the Altar Palter event. (Note: You can view how your Capture Caps change with your Clan Chest level by pressing the “?” beside the Clan Chest image on your Clan page.)

Each Clan Member can capture one Altar at at time, and can also reinforce their clan member's troops on other captured Altars.

If you recall troops from an Altar, or get knocked off by a rival player, you will be locked out of capturing that specific Altar for 5 minutes. Unlike Shrines, there is no Realm Wrath activated if you are knocked off of an Altar.

Altar Palter

These events kick off at 2PM PT on July 9th, and run for 2-Hours each.
    Between each instance of these events is also a 4-Hour cool down.

Event Times
    7/9 @ 2-4PM PT
    7/9 @ 8-10PM PT
    7/10 @ 2-4AM PT
    7/10 @ 8-10AM PT​

Note: As Altar access unlocks at Clan Chest Level 6, if your Clan Chest is below this level during the Upcoming phase, you will not be able to participate in that round. You will also see an incorrect message telling you to join a Clan when trying to open the event details.

Revised Shrine & Altar Access

Access to Shrines and Altars is now granted based on the level of your Clan Chest. Levelling up your Clan Chest will not only unlock Shrines, but also increase the numbers of Altars your clan can capture at any given time.

Bargain Bin Stamps

These are a new addition to our recently launched Market system and can be earned from Altars. These Stamps allow you to purchase special new Bargain Bin offers that show up in the Market. Available offers reset daily, and players are limited to one Bargain Bin purchase of each type per day.

Noobss and V0vka like this.
  2. FarmersRUs

FarmersRUs New Citizen

I'm gonna legit get in an altar, and fart.

Then only my clan will wanna be in the altar, because they love my brand.

Floki334, Bedcrumbs and SleeBall like this.
  3. OOBLET

OOBLET Citizen

Drop that deuce

4. Gixx87

Gixx87 New Citizen

What level warmatorium do you need? Our clan has lvl 6 chest and when I click on an altar it tells me I need to upgrade my warmatorium but I don't see anything about that?

5. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

Why does the quest say "Shrine Access - No" until clan chest 15 if clans are supposed to be able to participate with clan chest 6?

Gixx87 likes this.
  6. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

Also, can ya'll make rewards scale based on TH level? Being given the optional reward of 6 tier 1 goblin boots is a slap in the face for a th25...

7. Gixx87

Gixx87 New Citizen

Btw.... It's lvl 10 since it doesn't say

8. Tom_Foolery

Tom_Foolery New Citizen

I'm struggling to find lvl 3+ altars? Where would I find them? Specific zones? Do we need to be killing bigger monsters?

Bobbyslusher likes this.
  9. dlz9345X

dlz9345X Liked Citizen

Also, is dragon chow that expensive???

I can get the same xp from attacking a single mob (never mind the fact that 2 dragons would be receiving xp) than the worth of 100 tickets in the store

TheDarkAngel likes this.
  10. LtBadAss04

LtBadAss04 New Citizen

were are level 3 altars i found level 5 but no level 3, altar event is stupid am i right

11. [ATA]Todd

Staff Member A Thinking Ape

The Altar levels spawned are based on the rings the clans are in (Rings 2-6 will spawn altars level 1-5 respectively, essentially excluding the inner and outer most rings: Ring 1 and 7).Depending on how many clans are located in each ring, it will affect the number of Altars spawned of that level in that ring.If your clan is looking for higher level altars, moving your hive location closer to the centre of the map/higher level rings will help spawn them. Same goes with other Altar levels!

Bam_I_Am likes this.
  12. TappinFate

TappinFate New Citizen

Is there anywhere that I can view the list of altars allowed to be captured based on your clan's chest level?

LilTiger likes this.
  13. CaerulisDominus

CaerulisDominus New Citizen

Moving the clan hive location to a specific zone, but not the clan members, will increase the chance of spawning altars of that specific zone? Or do we need to move clan members as well?

When do altars spawn? Do they spawn 1hr or 2hr before the start of the quest? Do they all spawn in at once or do they gradually spawn in?

#13 CaerulisDominus, Sep 11, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
  14. Atari

Atari New Citizen

I think we need to send you to the lava

CaerulisDominus likes this.
  15. CaerulisDominus

CaerulisDominus New Citizen

go away baz 😂😂😂