1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement Introducing Gourdon!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Todd, Oct 2, 2020.

1. [ATA]Todd

Staff Member A Thinking Ape

[​IMG]

Sit around the fire, friend, and let me tell you a tale. Spooky places abound in Heckfire, locations shrouded in mystery and legend. The bog of uncomfortable closeness, the forest of horrible dismemberment and Braxx's mancave may certainly put a chill in your spine, but as the shadows grow longer and the nights colder, no single place is more feared than the pumpkin patch behind the old Heckfarm. The residents of Heckfire avoid that cursed space for they know all too well the dangers and that those who go in seldom come out. Don't believe me? Well if you're feeling brave, you can certainly find out for yourself. Maybe you're not scared of the glowing eyes staring back at you, that you think they're just carved vegetables set out to scare kids. Maybe you think there's nothing to fear in that field of glowing Gourds. Take your chances, but beware, because in Kingdoms of Heckfire, pumpkin carves you!

[​IMG]

Introducing Gourdon! Gourdon hungers for battle and is here to help with the harvest season, but why harvest plants when plants can help you harvest raids? Gourdon loves to raid, and can help ensure that you squash the competition with his special brand of vegetable based violence. A born (Grown?) leader, Not only does Gourdon get a bonus to attacking and gathering during raids, he also inspires huntresses to kick even more raid monster butt. If you're looking for that extra edge, look no further, because this Jack-o-Lantern of all trades will make you the master of all raids! Get ready for a bloody good harvest with Gourdon!

[Abilities]

Raid Gatherer - Raid Gathering speed bonus

Gourdon knows the whole point of the harvest season is getting the tough done so you can get on with the festivities. Gourdon harvests raid gathering nodes at an improved rate.

Raid Relic Pillager - passive Relic Drop Bonus on All Core Biomes

Gourdon knows exactly how to trick monsters into providing the best treats and shares that information with his closest friends. Gourdon grants a passive bonus to relic drops in raids.

Expert Hunter - Huntress and Trophy huntress special Abilities boost

Huntresses love Gourdon's whole spooky vibe, and also that he smells like deliciously spiced baked goods, sending them into a hunting frenzy in an effort to impress him. Huntresses and Trophy Huntress special abilities are enhanced when Gourdon leads the charge. Let this Pumpkin Ins-Pie-re your huntresses to victory!

Raid Minion Hunter, Raid Titan Hunter, Raid Boss Hunter - Bonus to attack against Raid Minions, Titans, and Bosses.

Gourdon's formative growth years were spent observing raid monsters, and he knows their fears and weaknesses. Conveniently and entirely coincidentally, it turns out they all fear pumpkin dragons. Gourdon receives an attack boost when attacking raid monsters.

[​IMG]

2. AresTheWarGod

AresTheWarGod New Citizen

3. GODDDDD

GODDDDD New Citizen

Niceee 🎃🎃🎃

4. Emmmmmmm

Emmmmmmm New Citizen

Oooh he sends my huntresses into a frennnnnzzzzyyyy 😂😂😂😂😂

5. DJ_GoldRock

DJ_GoldRock Citizen

Not sure why the one player above said wow?! Smh I assume he & most here have never played other mmo war games? I’ve played many!(I like to compare & review them) In these games to keep it fresh..the devs are always adding to it!! New warriors,hero’s... Commanders and in this case, Dragons ! And u can actually get these new dragons without spending! Anyway, the last three dragons were duds because nobody tile hits because it’s being a bag! So I don’t even really look at those dragons! So this is an awesome one(Dragon) to have good job ATA!

6. Draconia

Draconia New Citizen

Can’t wait to get this one. Love how you can EARN the dragons as well as pay for them. Keep em coming!

7. AresTheWarGod

AresTheWarGod New Citizen

Lmfao I just saw this but I meant wow in a good excited way🗿

8. IceRiver

IceRiver New Citizen

So your telling me and everyone easl. Last 3 dragon are crap. !!!!?