1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement Lady Smolderhorn Rebirth Details

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Todd, Dec 11, 2020.

1. [ATA]Todd

Staff Member A Thinking Ape

Greetings citizens of Heckfire!

Just as 2020 comes to a close (thank heck), that also means that things must be reborn to start anew!

We've been listening, considering and reviewing the feedback regarding Lady Smolderhorn and her current place within the game meta.

After much consideration we have decided on a rebirthing process for Lady Smolderhorn. This is set to take place around December 22nd (date subject to change).

[​IMG]

Here are the details regarding the rebirth process:

3 items will appear in the store, these allow players to choose to rebirth Lady Smolderhorn and select either wild, raid, or lava relics. The process will ONLY occur for players who have 1 of those 3 items. This will only show for players who have unlocked Lady Smolderhorn.

[​IMG]

This process is also NOT REVERSIBLE. Players will have approximately 8 days to buy 1 of the items. If a player accidentally purchases the wrong item choice, they will need to contact our in-game support service as soon as possible detailing this so we can manually adjust it to the proper choice the player choses.

YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE 1 OF THE CHOICES

The rebirth itself:

Stage 1 - Lady Smolderhorn will be reset first, and non-relic items will be added

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• It involves her levels going back to 1
    • Her rank will go back to 1
    • Her tier will go back to 1
    • Her relics will be removed and re-added to the account
    • Players will get chow equivalent to the total XP on Lady Smolderhorn, adjusted by research and dragon abilities
    • Players will get epic stamps for each shard, this is at a 5:1 ratio
    • Players will get 1-minute dragon speedups for the time taken to tier up Lady Smolderhorn, adjusted by research and dragon abilities

Stage 2 - The relic items will be added

[​IMG]

• Players will get all of their tier 8+ relics changed based on their selection - either left alone, changed to raid, or changed to wild
    Thank you for your continued patience regarding this matter and changes over the last few weeks. If anyone has questions, please contact us via in-game support.

Good luck and happy slaying,

- The Heckfire Team

_Dalida_ likes this.
  2. KingOfWakanda

KingOfWakanda Citizen

Wouldnt need to do any of this if yall would simply quit ruining the game each and every chance you got. But hey, its just your community talking. LOL

Totoe, FieryImp, TheDarkAngel and 6 others like this.
  3. DrunkCPA

DrunkCPA Citizen

Once again what about the several hundred thousand gems we put to maxing her attack because she was great on defense?

MONKEY, TheDarkAngel, Storm68 and 3 others like this.
  4. Demonos

Demonos New Citizen

C'est du grand n importe quoi, c'est déjà la deuxième fois que vous nous prenez en otage avec ce genre de chose,ce sera la seconde fois pour ce dragon en particulier pour ma part, marre de vos décisions, tout ça pour vous faire encore plus d argent. Comment dégoûter les gens. Je précise qu il m à été difficile de rester poli.

alex12164 and Victoria like this.
  5. Anpan_Man

Anpan_Man New Citizen

How about Lady research? We also used tons of gold and speed ups to Lady.
    Research also refund? Or not?

6. MoistySharkFlaps

MoistySharkFlaps New Citizen

This is why i stopped spending money on this game😂

Not wasting my money with your Tom foolery!!$$$$

7. 666Antichrist666

666Antichrist666 New Citizen

Yooo ain’t even started working on that good thing lolzz but shii good luck getting a reply

Totoe likes this.
  8. Seasmoke

Seasmoke New Citizen

Thanks again for making me realize what a waste of time and money this game is.. only took you a few months here

Totoe likes this.
  9. DJ_GoldRock

DJ_GoldRock Citizen

All mobile games are a waste of money really but if I enjoy a game enough? To me it’s not a waste! Just I do not go overboard! Also If anyone gives me say the last 30 days of everything they spent money on, trust me a lot of it will be a waste of money to me! it’s all relative! But see most of the players here have never played other war games! & see I play them to review them(well over a 100 in the last year) most do not make it past a day! Overly greedy is why I mostly stop playing or I could just tell it’ll cost way too much money to really compete..I play 3 regularly now & I promise you the developers here are nowhere near as greedy as other war games developers and they definitely try to help out its players a lot more here then any of the other games including the two other I’m still playing! Sorry, most you don’t have a clue you just like spouting off at the mouth! 🤦‍♂️ Let’s face it pretty much 100% of mobile games are not truly meant for free to play but there are games where you can be free to play and still remain relevant and you can in this game still! Stop the crying!

DianaD likes this.
  10. FieryImp

FieryImp New Citizen

I don’t know if it’s ruining it or not. First question is why are they doing this? And 2 what options or changes does it allowing the future?
    @ATA I had to another player explain the logic behind deciding which to choose. And I wasn’t the only one. Be helpful if you did videos or brought in other gamers to help with your communication. It’s proven adults learn better via pictures unlike the info novels sent.