1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Ally Gold theft

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by SonOSam, Dec 29, 2020.

1. SonOSam

SonOSam New Citizen

want my feedback so you say. I have not submitted many help tickets over the YEARS I have played this game, but I tell you gold is not going into my account and you send me something saying the ally sold and close the ticket. this time the gold mysteriously shows up later and you tell me nothing is wrong. last time it cost me 500 mil in gold. please don't waste my time sending me logs telling me the ally sold. I know that. the problem is the gold never went into my account. I will end up away from this game if this continues

2. [ATA]Todd

Staff Member A Thinking Ape

In some cases, when players are on a poor performing internet connection Gold collected from Allies may take a few moments to show up.

In most cases, this will resolve itself and the correct values will be displayed shortly after, however, you can also manually refresh the displayed amounts by fully closing and relaunching the app.

Rest assured all Ally transactions are tracked and have numerous failsafes that ensure that both sides of Ally transactions are successfully completed.

3. SonOSam

SonOSam New Citizen

Rest assured, lol. Then why am I out 520 mil gold? You have me locked out where I can't even submit a ticket now. What a joke