1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Raid Brew Cash In Option

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by II3uffy, Mar 8, 2021.

?

If u could trade in ur raid brew towards regular brew, would u?

1. Well, HECK yes, duhhh!

87.5%
  2. Not a chance in HECK..

12.5%
  1. II3uffy

II3uffy New Citizen

I think there should be an option to cash in a certain amount of raid brew in exchange for a certain amount of regular brew. A lot of people have tons of raid brew, but sit with nothing for regular brew. Regular brew seems pretty high priced too, can we get that re-evaluated? Just a thought.

FknWitU2 likes this.
  2. Freezray

Freezray New Citizen

I have over 300k regular brew, only 100kish raid brew and I don't do raids alot.

Although the option for that is very nice very new players. For old players its useless. If you're in a well organized clan that buys brew daily then, in reality let's atleast say 25 brew packs a day. Thats still enough for a couple hundred or thousands. Along with brew upgrades in your research.

3. II3uffy

II3uffy New Citizen

Its enough to get u by, but if u like to be in the top 5 to top 3 of everything event wise that requires killing mobs, then u need way more brew than an active clan purchasing brew pints is gonna give u. Especially on Sepulcher Mulcher n Tax on a Titan events.

4. Freezray

Freezray New Citizen

I get where you are coming from. Each event requirement per star is related to townhall level though. So for higher townhall people like me its not much of a problem. I easily get by.

5. II3uffy

II3uffy New Citizen

I gotta figure that out then cause my brew never lasts me very long at all. Sometimes Im lucky to make it through just to 3* the daily event.