1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Noob Realm

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by HellCatRed, Mar 7, 2021.

1. HellCatRed

HellCatRed New Citizen

Can I get an actual Noob Realm? No? Okay...

Hi. I’ve played a lot of games like Heckfire, but this is my first, only, and last account here. This game is so well developed. So many events and rewards. It could be SO MUCH FUN.

But alas I was spawned in kingdom 123 which is, I would wager, 90% alts that were created to volley and sell. Volleying being the only particularly irritating part of the actual gameplay in my opinion, is just not enough to save the realm dynamic from sucking the absolute joy out of discovering the game for any new player. I had my sister make an account in 124 so we could have daily gifts from dependable players, but her realm looks to be the same. So we won’t be requesting a move.

Deep pockets are going to be an aspect in any game like this. Some people just don’t have the poor. That’s excellent for them. But when the majority of your realm don’t really care about continuing the game beyond pushing an account to a certain level, a new player has no hope of doing what they came to Heckfire to do. Make friends and grow together. We are doomed to clan mates that were moving on before they even got here and people with multiple accounts playing mind games in messages and discord because they are bored with the actual game.

I will play the game until I just don’t like playing it anymore. Then I will delete it. I’ll never recommend it. Which is sad because so many people like me could love it.

And on a side note: Your host is nude. Your coin is beer. But people can’t say boobs? Weird.

2. Freezray

Freezray New Citizen

The game is fantastic. What I recommend is try to raise your might and get into actual clans that are request to join. That will help you alot