1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Unfair the huge level difference.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by MiloustarWEST, May 9, 2021.

1. MiloustarWEST

MiloustarWEST New Citizen

Why you don’t try to close the gap in the attacks from player to player? Try to make attacks only in + - 3 or 4 levels difference. It’s unfair for someone to playing a lot and seeing his hard work going down from a players that is so stronger because he is so many levels up.

2. tazdevil1234

tazdevil1234 New Citizen

Well no matter your level you'll always get zeroed if you don't shield up. I don't think it matters if its not op people otll just be people 3 level higher.

3. Dissenter

Dissenter New Citizen

Hey ATA,
    Your game mechanics suck so bad. I’m completely sick of having to rebuild for months only to have millions in might evaporate in under 10 min by someone nearly 1000x my size….yeah that’s right 1000x. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. Having played KAW for over a decade having players within your size be able to attack you makes the game fun and competitive. This is absolute garbage. You suck. I have way more to say, but I’ll leave it. Hate you. Good night.

4. Spladunk

Spladunk New Citizen

Your level literally makes no difference.
    Your level is dependant on how fast you pushed your town hall.
    Your town hall is only important for unlocking tier 2, 3 and 4 (and 5? I don't know if there's a tier 5 or not) troops.

I pushed level 18 to train tier 3 troops. There are people in my clan that are still level 10-15 that are stronger than me on wall defense and attack strength because they have focused on research, or dragons, or both.

Decide what you want most and push for it. Unless you sink $1000+ per day into the game there is always going to be somebody stronger than you.

But Unless you quit you will never be the weakest.

Alternatively join a server where the strongest clans have made rules. On my server unless there is a FFA event you're not allowed to attack players unless they are over capacity on resources and there is something to steal. So you shield or fight on FFA events and don't be silly hoarding resources you can't keep safe. Zeroing somebody just because you can makes you a target to everybody that feels like having fun.