1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Casual Play and PvP

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Soals, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Soals

Soals New Citizen

Let me just say I love this game, I was one of the initial testers from before the app was globally available, an I have been following the development for years. However, as my life gets busier, and I have less time for the game, I am beginning to notice a crippling trait Kingdoms of Heckfire has, and that is the ability to zero other players, crippling their ability to do passive tasks like fight monsters.

I know this is a pvp game, and I do enjoy the pvp, but the ability to destroy the huntresses actively prevents casual players like myself from being able to participate.

So my suggestion is this:
    Make huntresses a passive troop who can neither attack, nor defend, nor be killed by players. Instead have them be entirely monster based. Have a percentage of troops die when they attack monsters so the troops don’t continuously grow with no dangers. This will separate the game into two pieces:
    -City Building and Monster fighting
    -and PvP

This also means if a player cannot keep up with the PvP, they can still fight monsters. Ultimately they won’t be zeroed and they can still play, even if they can’t fight. This also means there’s less risk involved with PvP, which can encourage players to participate more in PvP events overall. As right now, a massive majority of players shield, usually to protect their huntresses.

Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading.

CelticB and II3uffy like this.
  2. SirDavicus

SirDavicus New Citizen

3. _Band_

_Band_ New Citizen

Yeeah, a PvE realm or more garrison cap, because it is difficult to rebuild everytime you get zeroed