1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for more info on Dragon Booty

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Luminella, Nov 24, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Luminella

Luminella New Citizen

Having looked at the information ATA provided us about Dragon Booty, I am deeply unsatisfied.

I have some specific questions below, but ideally, please someone point me to a thorough guide to Dragon Booty.

Based on ATA's description of the Booty abilities:

1. What is the difference between Guardian and Protector? They appear to be identical, as described, namely providing a bonus to all PvP defence.

2. Do the Prospector, Wrangler and Miner abilities provide a gathering speed boost, a percent boost to the amount gathered, or an amount of bonus tokens? Where can the extra amount be seen in the gather report?

3. If the Prospector, Wrangler and Miner abilities provide a percent boost to the amount gathered (option 2b), does it count towards the hourly Resource Gathering event? If not, why not? What about the Lord of the Hoard and Supply Stockpile events?

4. Do the Prospector, Wrangler and Miner abilities apply to PvE attacks? Where can the bonus be seen in the reports?

5. Does Emissary apply to the PvP Ally Strength Cap, as written, or does it boost PvP Ally Strength? Does this only apply to Tactics, or Gather amount as well?

That's all for now. Thanks in advance for your answers.

MiniBeaver and Decent like this.
  2. MiniBeaver

MiniBeaver New Citizen

Same question about Protector and Guardian stats 😐

3. Dadmiral

Dadmiral New Citizen

IMO: Protector is a general boost for all biomes, so if you use Petra on your wall for instance, it will have the same defensive stat boost on any biome. And obviously then you get a greater boost with biome specific guardian booty but no benefits elsewhere