1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

New ( Economy (lol) Pack suggestion for the Store!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CryptoCowboy, Feb 2, 2022.

?

New Economy Pack!! ( we will call it $.99)

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CryptoCowboy

CryptoCowboy New Citizen

(I don't mean to sound like a cheap father of two trying to save money and pinch as much as I can but I am!!!) (For now!! ) But I don't recall seeing a $.99 option in the store under any category????
    I could be wrong seeing as though I've only roughly have been playing for about a month..
    (I'm just trying to feel better about myself and purchase that one a couple times at first before I start dumping the real money lol)

2. CryptoRich

CryptoRich New Citizen

Ata wont make money on the.99 hell the chat is so screwed up right now. Never seen a fame with so many unfixed issues. Just small patches

3. DJ_GoldRock

DJ_GoldRock Citizen

I’ve played many of these kingdom builders and every single one(and I played well over 100 over the last year and a half because I like to review them. most don’t last a day LOL) And I mean every single one I’ve played offers a $.99 pack $1.99 pack and a 2.99pack.. and a good amount of games now are bundling all three together and saving you a dollar and only charging $5 for all three! There are so many things this game could do so much better and add much better and I mean like player Content! I would love to see something like an arena or coliseum where just dragons fight..be it five on five or three on three with daily rewards.. that would add a nice pick me up to the game and pretty much all these kingdom builders all have that too! You know we did that questionnaire when the new suppose developers took over this game and I haven’t seen anything really that I know people put down that they wanted to see in game changes.. so far the new developers make the old developers seem awesome! I know some players don’t want it but we should’ve had T5’s along time ago! And there is so much more research this game could add for players to do..I like getting constant content… I still love this game but it’s getting very boring! And yes I spend.. I just don’t spend as much as I used to because of how the game is going with the new developers..So let’s hope things start to pick up soon! Please! 😊

4. BoniTheGreat

BoniTheGreat New Citizen

I don't no where to tape bat whay you ppl ho made this game add video in cest and there is which to take on more the game well go down wet thet I play this game long time just bicouse ther is not reclamation and stupid video

5. Splyt_

Splyt_ Citizen

The closest to that is the £1.79p pack in market. Although not sure how much it'll be in other currencies but still really cheap.