1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Monster brew confusions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FrappysGirl, Apr 28, 2022.

Tags:
  1. FrappysGirl

FrappysGirl New Citizen

Both I and my wife play on the same clan and she noticed earlier that I suddenly had acquired a lot more pints than she thought was possible for me without having spent actual money or something. I am still learning and as such a newb am not even skilled in what a pint is used for let alone all the ways of obtaining them! So it's not like I can tell her how I ended up with way more than she's obtained herself, not to mention she's a little jealous ha! So how exactly can you get these, are there any other things I could possibly have done without consideration on both our parts if I'm making sense lol this is of course assuming that the game didn't give me a huge payday or something like that! (Brew is not in inventory and had very recently been almost depleted attacking treasure titans.) Thanks for any pondering on your parts!

2. Splyt_

Splyt_ Citizen

So the red brew is for raids and yellow brew for monsters. Most clans after every reset buy the 1k gem brew pack which is a gift to the whole clan but you said your both in the same clan so my guess would be if you didn't buy them ata gifted them to you maybe.