1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice
[ATA]Villanel

Share This Page

[ATA]Villanel

Administrator

Staff Member
    1. Cliff000
      Cliff000
      I want my refund ,I'm going to keep asking you .im.not going to support or play a garbage game that promotes bulling.your help center is garbage.inwas pushed and pushed and bullied and sit on your lazy and do nothing.i want my refund.im not going to support a stupid app that wont even lete use it's full features
      .give me my money or I'm getting the police involved.
    2. Cliff000
      Cliff000
      I want my refund since you are covering up more bulling with more bullying I dont want to play a game who covers it up I want my refund. I want all of it back my friends are getting angrier by the minuet I'm going to stop then from reporting this site.either give me a second chance or will continue .I told them to stop and they are not stopping.give me my refund .
    3. Cliff000
      Cliff000
      Give me my refund if you think you developers are going to get away with people bullying me and you banning me for no reason you are complete garbage.i want my money back .give me my money back.you break your own policy by letting toxic people others but when they bullied others they get a free pass.give me my.money back .