1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

3rd Wall Dragon (reserve spot)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Multiplat, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

Since players were discussing a 3rd wall dragon, i started thinking about it and what could potentially work for that 3rd spot.

My idea is for that 3rd dragon spot to have a dragon left on reserve which will only defend if the following requirements were met.

- Hospital is full. This would allow the player some extra defense if they are being zeroed, but doesnt effect rss hits. In many cases a players wall would jump back up to where it was when they had their full army so this shouldnt effect the game too much.

- Being attacked by far larger players. The 3rd dragon could defend against someone who is greater than 40% higher in might above the defender. This would help balance out the game where defenders may stand a chance against players who are severely stronger than them.

- Does not defend during rallies. Since rallies take time to hit, i do not believe the 3rd dragon should defend. The 3rd dragon should only defend against solo hits.

In other words, if a defender is at 1b might and the attacker is greater than or equal to 1.4b might, the 3rd dragon would defend when the defenders hospital was full. Though if the attacker was less than 1.4b might, the 3rd dragon wouldnt defend at all.

What do ya'll think?