1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

[5/29] Dragon Rank Increase!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 28, 2018.

1. [ATA]Grant

A Thinking Ape

In order to help players to continue to progress within their city, and take on tougher monsters and Titans, we are increasing the maximum rank for all Dragons from 20 --> 30.

This change will take effect on Tuesday, May 29th at 12:00 PM Pacific Time.

This will allow those players who have already reached the maximum rank for their Dragons to continue to grow.

WWIII likes this.
  2. Chimmychonga

Chimmychonga Helpful Citizen

I’m guessing what you mean by “continue to grow” is, have more reason to continue buying packs to increase their dragons?

ButterBean likes this.
  3. ButterBean

ButterBean Liked Citizen

Hahaha ridiculous, ATA you never cease to amaze me! Please tell me how many people have reached these ranks ?..I was one of your dedicated players, doing DQ for months and months, ever since this game was released pretty much, rank 16 dragon is what a dedicated player would have about now... You cater for the 1% yet ignore the majority, tell me when was the last time you did anything for the dwindling numbers of average players ? And you really think this going to help ? You’re deluded, bye bye to any chance anyone had at getting a shrine as the whale spenders become even more ridiculously OP.. I got out of this game at the right time ! Everything is so money hungry here. Love watching this game become more ridiculous with each release. That gap is getting BIGGER 😂 # money grab it’s a fire sale !

Chimmychonga likes this.