1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Added Clan features

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by DJx02, Dec 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DJx02

DJx02 New Citizen

I think it would be pretty cool and useful if all clan members on the world map had the same shade of blue as you are so it's very easy to distinguish, i also think it'd be useful if as a clan leader you could go into the clan settings and add a colour for other clans to appear on your and all your clan members maps, for example I could set a different shade of blue for a sister/allied clan and everyone in my clan would see all of the allied/sister clan/s players in the selected colour, or another example would be to change a rival clan or a clan you are at war with to red, so they are easily distinguishable. It'd reduce accidental scoutings and tile hits etc between allied clans. Thank you.

2. [ATA]Grant

A Thinking Ape

Interesting ideas!

We're always looking to improve the game and help foster Clan strength. Will pass this along to the team :)

DJx02 likes this.
  3. DJx02

DJx02 New Citizen

Thank you!

4. NgYuanyang

NgYuanyang New Citizen

Hehe DJ so active in forum tooXD

5. VonBaroness

VonBaroness New Citizen

Hopefully I can still add to this or I'll create a new thread. Has it ever been considered of an option for a clan shield? For example, say a clan is in one centralized area and they want to shield for whatever the standard time currently available for individuals. The cost could be only purchased in tokens so becoming part of a clan would be necessary to obtain.

JemmaSimmons likes this.
  6. C2av3n

C2av3n New Citizen

I would like to suggest a collect all button inthe clan chest area... like the help all button inthe Clan help area...