1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

ALLY INFLATION SOLUTIONS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PopularMonster, Jan 13, 2020.

1. PopularMonster

PopularMonster Citizen

Yo. We need a solution for the friggin inflation going on. Like all these allies have crap stats at unreasonable prices, more peeps need to use that gold instead of all of us dumping on allies, but yo I have a couple ideas.

1st: introduce a gold store during every or after every double rss, that gives us good deals like buy 20 legendary dragon shards for like 15mil gold, and it can increase like 100 legendary shards for like 80mil gold. I'd friggin would spend my gold on them shards.

And a new quest like the spending gems quest but with gold. First star could be 10mil gold spent, 2nd 15mil gold 3rd 25mil gold. I'd use the gold if the rewards were hella good like 20-40 waffle shards with like 50 3hr speed ups or some.

That's all for now - drop yo ideas noobs.

2. DJ_GoldRock

DJ_GoldRock Citizen

There are so many things that could be done in this game to spice it up! I personally would love to see where you can build your territory up with flags and you can earn extra resources while you gather within your territory and all that good pretty much every game does it now! To the developers,Your game is dying! I just heard how you are merging 3 servers together! That’s horrible smh You need to start giving back better payouts and rewards! I laugh every time I get a notification about a challenge going on with great rewards for the most part the rewards stink and unless you are spending an ungodly amount of money you will never place in the top 10 to even win any of the additional rewards! The only reason why I even do any of the raiding is because I had a bunch of raid brew built up! The rewards are horrible for the raids! I get why a lot of the top guys in my server don’t raid it’s a waste of time! Come developers,I love the game and I’m trying to hold on to playing but you need to start giving out much better payouts!

3. Ooggs

Ooggs New Citizen

Honestly this is a common problem with games like this. While the devs could make it more interesting and rewarding, the main issue is the players and the F2P aspect of the game. Top players tend to bully less powerful groups which In-turn decreases the population of the game. The ungodly amount of time you have to invest via F2P wise just doesn’t make playing the game worth it this also pushes people away. What games like this need to do is find a balance where F2P people can opt out of major purchases like 100$ and join a server of like minded players. This will increase competition among paid players and keep player base high. As for players, stop bulling. Understand not everyone pays to play and if you don’t want a dead server you have to be nice. Instead help players grow and just duke it out in realm PVP.

DianaD, Galarn, KOSCHEI and 2 others like this.
  4. That_Guy_

That_Guy_ New Citizen

Need a game where servers are split up on IAPs. Only certain packs are offered and have some no purchase servers

Glutealcleft and Regigigas like this.
  5. Regigigas

Regigigas New Citizen

Or just remove gold packs 👀👀

Galarn likes this.
  6. KOSCHEI

KOSCHEI New Citizen

I was asked to leave feedback in google play for game. I have to say on plus side graphics aren't bad, curious to why it looks like city should be in Flintstone village instead of a dragon era. The down falls are adding up. At one time your gems and rewards were way better and easier for those who can't pay to play. Then the rules for game are one sided spend money you get more help, don't and figure it out yourself. So it seems. Now on to events they should be point based differently. Most games have a cap like this, meaning you can't have a t.h. 26 hit a t.h.20 or lower, some have it might based. More fair to those growing. The game idea interesting, dragon designs are quirky, the game keeps ya coming back to see dragons grow or cause you found that cool group. Everything else I'm agreeing with others needs fixed. Come on ata keep us players playing give a little more and add support maybe more dragon era style city, better events, and try supporting the players here .

7. ProfessorDaddy

ProfessorDaddy Liked Citizen

Literally just filtering all allies to always present the best ones 1st would go an incredibly long way.

DianaD likes this.