Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Anpan_Man, Aug 4, 2019.
What is 'APP EXCEPTION'??
This message make the game keeps stopping.
Hey there, if you're still having this issue can you please reach out to us at support(at)kingdomsofheckfire(dot)com with a screenshot of the error you're seeing?
Ok i will send the E-MAIL
Plz check a e-mail
it would also be nice to know where this error pops up if ATA doesn’t respond (hopefully they do).
*For general troubleshooting*
If it’s happens when the app opens, try doing this a few times. This may be because you are downloading too many assets or memory:
1. Close out and restart the app
2. During the startup (right after the black background with a white ape screen), use your finger to keep drawing circles around the middle of the screen. If the screen turns whiter and a weird menu pops up, you’ve done it. This is the debug menu. The app may crash after though. Don’t worry.
3. Try repeating restarting the app and opening up the debug a few times.
4. If this doesn’t fix it after a few times, the issue may be something else.
If it happens randomly during gameplay:
1. Go to extras (Main menu -> bottom right corner)
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the menu.
3. Clear tech tree and clear cache (which will restart your game).
4. This may fix it
Just for general troubleshooting if none of these work:
1. Just try restarting the game if you think it’s a one time thing.
2. Go back to extras (Main menu -> bottom right corner)
3. Press help and create a new chat describing the problem. This may take a few hours - days to respond, but it is better than nothing
4. Save your account through ATA login or Facebook.
5. Delete and reinstall game
6. Go through the tutorial which we wish we could skip.
7. Log in again through extras
Hopefully this fixes it. Cheers!
Thank you. How do I adjust the Debug menu?
You don’t really need to do anything with the debug menu, although it could help ATA resolve the issue by showing them errors or logs of events in case they need it.
For the solution about downloading too many assets, the debug menu apparently helps with downloading the assets and resolves the crashes (as it did with mine) although I do not believe it will really help you with an APP EXCEPTION.
It would be nice if you could send a screenshot or describe in more detail, when, where, how, and what the error looks like for others that may have experienced the same troubles to help you fix it.
I know that the game is often buggy at times and depending on device and internet, can have multiple errors. Sometimes, that’s just how people play it (like my phone which almost always pops up an error when opening chests).