1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

ATTENTION ATA...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mrsirman, Feb 18, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Mrsirman

Mrsirman Citizen

Thanks for the new th lvs on event collections woke up at 3am to grind event collected lv 2 forts... For about a hour and a half...hit lv 1 love bugs etc... Only to find out that none of it counted as i recently went to th21... So now i must collect higher which is great but i dont have the power to hit a lv2 love bug... And if i could certianly not enough troops to send more than 1 march... I understand about lower guys not hitting higher nodes but what the hell ... Telling big guys they cant hit smaller means i gotta leave hive spend 5k to tele to nodes eat spend 5k to tele back... It essentially took me from getting into top 200 to around 400 even though i was collecting smaller nodes none even counted... ITS BS... Im losing a event i put real cash into due to ATA system change...

2. Mrsirman

Mrsirman Citizen

Update just hit lv 6 nodes still lv 2 forts ... Lv 7 mon...rss not unlocked great... I cant get no points thanks ata... My thousands of dollars well spent let me tell u... Getting screwed outta my rewards n hard work put in...

3. Mrsirman

Mrsirman Citizen

Update just unlocked lv 7 rss and mon... Yet still dont have enough power for even 1 march... This is crap ata....

4. Fretzcuminsoon

Fretzcuminsoon New Citizen

Hi ata, fretz here, the lag is so bad that I can not log on to the game?? R8D clan