1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Brews buying.๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by ChocoBabiChan, May 30, 2019.

?

Should brews be allowed to be bought with both gold and jewels or no?

1. Yes

70.0%
  2. No

30.0%
  1. ChocoBabiChan

ChocoBabiChan New Citizen

Brews should be able to be bought with both jewels AND gold. It's hard to complete an attack on a Titan or Minion when you run out of both brews and jewels. Either please lower the cost of jewels it takes to buy more brew or make it so we can use gold to buy them as well. ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ

2. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

I think i speak for the majority of players when I say that gold is much better used buying allies. Spending gold to attack a titan is a complete and utter waste when you can buy an ally and make profit when that ally is bought from you.

3. ChocoBabiChan

ChocoBabiChan New Citizen

Dude, your advice blows. This is the second post of mine with you speaking utter bs. And it's pretty presumptuous of you to assume that you speak for a majority when you in fact, DO NOT. You speak for yourself. Dont drag anyone else into your narcissism. Not to mention, your response has nothing to do with my post. SMH....

4. Multiplat

Multiplat Helpful Citizen

Well if you want to waste gold on brew then I believe ATA should give you that ability. Just means you will be a softer target since your ally bonus will be lacking. :)

5. dlz9345X

dlz9345X Liked Citizen

On a note, I do believe that Multiplat had a point... You put your post here to gain criticism or to gain support of your idea. Multiplat simply gave his opinion, a reason, and help. Maybe he was a little presumptuous when saying he spoke for the majority of the people but thereโ€™s no need to chastise him.

My opinion is that this idea will either be too overpowered or useless.

Option 1(too op): we will assume the amount of gold to brew is a ratio of gems. 25k gold is 1.5k gems and 100 brew is 1.4 gems. Now, each attack (lvl 6 monster cause Iโ€™m weak) gives me around 18k gold but it costs 60 brew. Never ending cycle of brew and rss.

Option 2(not useful): as Multiplat said and I agree, if this ability is added, it will probably be a huge waste of gold. Honestly, imagine spending like 100k gold to get around 100 brew even. Not worth. Much better flipping allies and making good rss for research and ally bonus (and ally rss bonus).

Final advice: Have a clan that has required daily clan pint. Also buy it yourself, itโ€™s 1k gems instead of 1.4k to get 100 brew and you support your clan! You will definetely get enough brew for daily dq and titans (especially at your level). Also, these special events give huge rewards of brew for you to spend, so slay away!