1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Clan Spirit Rewards

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by MrMcJaggers, Nov 23, 2018.

1. MrMcJaggers

MrMcJaggers Citizen

I like the idea of having a clan competition separate from the vanilla one that goes on everyday, but I dislike the rewards.

Id like to place top 50 in this event (Im 11 right now, so its possible), but if all 50 people in the top clan get over 8k spirits for each win, Im at a huge handicap for playing with the people I enjoy and have been with. The second and third place clans also contribute to this, so it gives a good bonus to large number of people, not just 50.

Id like for the clan leaderboard reqards to be reduced or changed into something that benefits the game directly or indirectly benefits their leaderboard position. For example, gems/speeds/gold (each of these help a player grow through might or allies), or a good amount of dragon chow to help them with other events and indirectly their leaderboard placement.

I get that you work together, pay, and win, but Itd also be nice to participate in the event without being a top 5 clan. Otherwise, youre at a serious handicap by aiming at anything near a top spot.

Id also like to say that I really like the clan spirit quest rework. I think the points are a little low, but I can see how thats good for clans with smaller players or in newer realms. I also like that collecting the nodes cintributed to spawning titans and that the whole clan works together (no more sniping from clannies).

MaxironiCheese likes this.