1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Customization On Lands

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Mathdebater, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Mathdebater

Mathdebater New Citizen

ive heard many complaints of people wishing they either had or had not built a certain building. What if there was an option to destroy let’s say a farm and replace it with a study, or let’s say someone Max’s out dragons, replace alters with another building. This would allow players to change their play style ! Maybe someone can take this idea and polish it up but it’s a thought I’ve heard from many! Especially people who are th20 or so and realizing they could be getting more if they had the right build

DevilWoman24 and KaylaShae like this.
  2. oldBLAZE

oldBLAZE New Citizen

No support,

Once a building is capped and they have the might, bonuses for dragons it would be too easily exploited, plan ahead and do your research on builds before building

ButterBean likes this.
  3. IIIPoppaEagleIII

I agree much needed. Just like anither game they have KAW where you can do that at anytime destroy a building and rebuild something in its place. Many peoplw wish they had this feature..but not to include buildings suck as dragon spires. Those should not be able to be torn down bc dragons are maxed out.

DevilWoman24 likes this.
  4. CommanderShepard

But... This isn't KaW (I am also a KaW player)

5. KingDann

KingDann New Citizen

I would just like to move my buildings around and set my city up the way I like it to look if that’s possible

6. ButterBean

ButterBean Liked Citizen

I couldn't agree more with this statement, plan ahead. No need to knock down any buildings if you think before you act.

7. KaylaShae

KaylaShae New Citizen

I’d as well just be happy to move buildings my “ocdness” isn’t happy.

DevilWoman24 likes this.
  8. IceChillin

IceChillin Citizen

It was hard for me to plan ahead because I wasn’t sure how the economy was. It wasn’t until my second month that I had a solid grasp of the game and truly knew what I needed to do. It would’ve been nice to destroy buildings in the lower town halls. Maybe it would be good to allow building destruction until a certain town hall level, with only limited demolitions.

DevilWoman24 likes this.