1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Green bonus numbers on profile

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jusplyn, May 17, 2018.

1. Jusplyn

Jusplyn New Citizen

Alright. What exactly do i have to do to raise these stats? Im talking about the green bonus numbers toward the top of my profile. What do they do and what do i need to do to raise those. I watch them go up but i cant figure out what it is im doing to make them go up.

2. ButterBean

ButterBean Liked Citizen

Well I believe that you are referring to grassland bonus, badland bonus and swamp bonus on top of ally info. These are directly related to your dragons, the ONLY way to increase these in by increasing your dragons level, tier and rank, there is also a section that improves them in research. This research can be found in each specific biome as "bonus stats for allies", this will have only a slight improvement on the % and increase your value.

These % that you are enquiring about are actually often far far more important than might, for they do more often reflect the true power of a given account. But sadly it will not improve your rank on any of the current LB.

As for "what do they do" well they alone actually don't do anything for you, they increase your value and benefit your owner. You will not benefit directly from these stats, the 10k per hire won't be getting you much, but you will obviously have better dragons which will help you drastically.

#2 ButterBean, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
    Rikka4 likes this.
  3. Jusplyn

Jusplyn New Citizen

Thanks man. Im gonna work on em!

4. ButterBean

ButterBean Liked Citizen

Check forum on dragons, time to feed etc in herminone thread, probably the best one for guide regarding dragons.

5. Jusplyn

Jusplyn New Citizen

I havent feed my dragons in over two months. Im gonna wait till i get to 250% xp bonus i think.. I have been trying to follow that guide. Thank you!