1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement Introducing Leagues!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Todd, Oct 15, 2019.

1. [ATA]Todd

Staff Member A Thinking Ape

In leagues, players compete against each other in groups of 50. Each week, the league runs for five-days with the sixth day reserved for collecting rewards and the 7th day for calculating the leagues for the following week.

During the upcoming event, each week will have slightly different rules, and more league groups are added as each week progresses.

• League week 1: League points are available from 24-hour solo quests and dragon quests

• League week 2: League points are available from 24-hour solo quests, dragon quests, and hourly quest tiers

• League week 3: League points are available from 24-hour solo quests, dragon quests, hourly quest tiers and hourly quest leaderboards

[​IMG]

FAQ:

Q. How often will leagues run?

A. Leagues will run during longer events.

Q. What days are leagues active?

A. Leagues will run from Wednesdays at Noon (PT) to Mondays 4:00PM (PT) - Scoring for leagues starts at 2:00PM (PT) Wednesdays and will stop counting at 2:00PM (PT) Mondays.

Q. Who can participate in leagues? Do I need to have a certain might or TH level?

A. Players of at least TH7 will automatically join, and there is no might requirement. Additionally, any player that reaches TH7 during the event will be added at that time.

Q. How is my division placement determined? How do I increase my standing?

A. Players can earn League Medals to determine placement in weekly divisions, and your placement in the weekly divisions determines your division for the following week.
    • Top 10 finish: Move up two divisions for the following week
    • 11 - 35th finish: Move up one division for the following week
    • 36 - 50th finish: Remain in the same division the following week

Q.What benefit do I get for placing higher?

A. Event rewards are determined by placement, with higher divisions providing greater rewards of tokens that will count towards your progression in the current event. Therefore Players that in the top leagues can earn more event points than players in lower league groups.

Q. This event seems longer than usual, is that because of leagues?

A. The main event is slightly longer than you might be accustomed to, with a total length of 22 days. This is so we can run 3 full league weeks.

Q. How long do I have to collect my league rewards?

A. Rewards have a strict 24hr time limit for collection and will influence your placement the following week. Please be sure to collect your rewards, as we will NOT be able to restore them or change your league.

#1 [ATA]Todd, Oct 15, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2019
  2. PurpleNinja1469

PurpleNinja1469 New Citizen

Is the leagues split by th level or is it everyone in the realm?

3. 0ooo

0ooo Citizen

Another cash cow on behalf of Ata bad enough they screwed over the majority of players from last update

4. Reggie

Reggie Citizen

Nobody is forcing you to play 🤷🏻‍♀️

3cmrgx3 and PurpleNinja1469 like this.
  5. 0ooo

0ooo Citizen

Leagues are wacked lol not even fare to any people are getting first for doing nothing while others that smash everything are olacing top 15 really unfair