1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

KoH needs a War-Mechanic Update before we’re forced to Realm Merge AGAIN

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ron, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Ron

Ron New Citizen

The war mechanics are not equal. Top spenders who pay $1,000/month to get 10Billion attacks, arent possible to keep up with. There isnt a system to prevent them from attacking smaller members, and no ‘Ruducing’ the death count by a little, does not count. If you’re gone for 10min, they will teleport to you and kill every troop you got along with filling your hospital. They can kick you off nodes & steal your kills if they wanna be that . Then once you heal, they’ll hit you like 4 times and fill the hospital again.

But once the realms dies out, they’ll just merge the realm again and you’ll be put lower on the leaderboards. Then its a repeating cycle. I understand you have to watch over this game often but when you have Zero Limits on the war mechanics, then people quit. Top players attack the lowest players as many times as they want until that player quits. The devs dont control the game, the top spenders do.

Been waiting for over a week to hear anything from the Devs 👀

Loki472, lonelygal, Meade and 3 others like this.
  2. ButterBean

ButterBean Liked Citizen

Have you done something to offend these people ? From what you described it honestly seems to be a little more personal, of what you say is true. I understand many people are "zeroed", farmed and hit for rss, but repeatedly like you are describing sounds more of a personal attack.. Can I ask what realm
    are you in ?

3. IIIPoppaEagleIII

I know where this person is coming from all to well has happen to me for no reason unless the larger players are offended bc im alot smaller than they are and mind my business in the game and dont bother them. Matter of a fact we are dealing with 3 clans doing it to us right now for no reason at all

#3A moment ago

4. MOAR2

MOAR2 Citizen

I hate to break it to you but in most of these games the top spenders do control the game. P2W players are the ones that put money in the pockets of the developers. Unfortunately it's really no different than anything else in life.

5. Shorr

Shorr New Citizen

For the next tealm merge, I would like to see players across all realms grouped by average clan might. Freeze clan change, say, 24 hours prior to merge then merge per average clan might, with clans having the highest predetermined range of might in realm 1, next highest might clans in realm 2, etc. This puts all players on a more equal footing, while not destroying the clan system like sorting individual players by might would. Use average might so huge players can’t form a clan of 1 person to get into a smaller player realm. I think this would be the most fair to everyone without completely destroying the clan structure.

lonelygal likes this.
  6. Shorr

Shorr New Citizen

As an added bonus for the devs, the increased competition among the spenders will make them a lot of money. Some people will fall behind and stop spending but I’m sure it would be more than offset by the people who would now increase spending on other lower servers that wouldn’t have spent before.

7. iiIiIIIIiIiiIIl

iiIiIIIIiIiiIIl New Citizen

Why don't they split the paying players from the non-paying ones? I mean, don't put them in a different realm, but make tiers for pay-to-play players, i.e. if you have spent $600 on the game you should not be able to attack anyone that has spent $0.00 or $4.99. That is where the basis for the disadvantage comes from. That will also make the game "fair" to play, if there is such a concept in those games...

8. POSEIDONS

POSEIDONS New Citizen

This game should be dead like smash monster city rampage. When the developer are rich. They will forget about the player. Spent money while u can. When the game shut down like smash. We will see who will regret the most.