1. Welcome to the Kingdoms of Heckfire Forums Guest!
    Please review our Code of Conduct before posting.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by schmellyEggs, Aug 28, 2018.

1. schmellyEggs

schmellyEggs New Citizen

wondering how I can log into another account? Is it possible? I’ve tried getting some help from the “in game ticket” but ATA only answered once and now I have an open ticket and don’t seem to get a response.

2. dlz9345X

dlz9345X Liked Citizen

U ask help to sign you out of your current account. When they do, restart the app and sign in using your other account

3. MurasakiNoKoutei

MurasakiNoKoutei New Citizen

4. MurasakiNoKoutei

MurasakiNoKoutei New Citizen

Unwritten rule is devs pretend you only have one account. Written rule is one account per device. So you're kinda lucky they ignored you and didn't out right ban you. This is to prevent *ahem* cheating. And while everyone has an "alt" you don't connect the two and you don't use them on the same device .although I'm not sure that people would have two Google accounts?? Doesn't matter, there is a work arou d for that which has nothing to do with ATA .

So for noobs, don't do two accounts on one phone if your physical device doesn't do multiple login in. Idk .some devices come like that, usually called family accounts of something.

5. dlz9345X

dlz9345X Liked Citizen

Well, I’ve never done it, but I’m just saying this because sometimes you want to switch to one of you alts. There is no feature to use two accounts though, since you have to ask every time you want to log out.